Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squishmellow200

I can’t believe this is all she’s posted for his 1 year anniversary? She’s written paragraphs about HERSELF and HER journey but she writes 1 Fucking sentence for the 1 year anniversary of her husbands death?! Wow

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

xhc___

It’s actually so cold how she’s coming across. Yes, grief is subjective and I consider myself fortunate to not be in her position of losing my partner. But she seems so closed off and it’s strange how tom’s family aren’t mentioned at the start? And it’s almost like belittles him in past videos, always about herself and how lazy he was etc. She’s not coming across well at all and tbh banning the wanted’s tracks from the kids hearing them is almost offensive to his memory and legacy.

• Sad

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
The snippet of her podcast with Fearne Cotton. Wow I don't think I have any words. She's so forceful about her right to move on.
'We are so black and white in this country, people think I should be walking around in black with a black veil over my face' just wow. No one thinks that but using his illness/death to make a name yourself playing the grieving widow whilst having a new man is in a bit 😬
Also the constant I have to be happy etc because I have 2 kids, I understand to a point, however, red carpets, PR events aren't for your kids, they are for you. I just hope you are spending more time giving them security snd stability than your social media portrays
She needs to just fuck off back to where she came from now and stop being a thirsty cow. When she realises how irrelevant she is the better.

• Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I see she’s had a free wooden shed as a dance ‘studio’ gifted to her and the other one.
How long is this shameless blagfest going to go on for, and is she still charging full price to the students despite being given so much for free?!
Imagine getting all this free shit because your husband died
On what level of normality is this all acceptable
When will someone pull the plug on this social media crap and realise it’s all gone too far now?

How can you think that a convicted killer (when you’re in the public eye) is a good choice of partner, only a few months after your husband passed away?? I’m mind blown!

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
09D51AFE-BB63-4A6F-9F77-01C8C9B96C77.png
Joanne boggans is her new fellas sister, this comment was on Kelsey instagram page where she posted a link to an interview of Her and tom

Fac
09D51AFE-BB63-4A6F-9F77-01C8C9B96C77.png
Joanne boggans is her new fellas sister, this comment was on Kelsey instagram page where she posted a link to an interview of Her and tom
I meant Facebook not instagram

• Wow

notokhun

Chatty Member
I listened to her on happy baby happy mum today and I'm really shocked by how much she said she told him to not wallow etc.
I understand it to a point but he'd just been told he had a brain tumour, he knew then he was likely to die. Surely he's allowed to wallow if he wanted. Fml his entire life was changing and it was all about her.
Then when she was talking about playing the royal Albert Hall and he was scared as he'd lost use of his arm and she basically forced him.
I'm really shocked that she would force him to do things. Then the way she talked about telling her daughter he was dead. I know I've no experience of this but she was so young. I get being honest but the language used could have been gentler.

The moving on thing. I can't imagine doing it so quickly. My aunt was poorly for a year before she died, we all knew she was going to die. Her husband hasn't moved on and we are 4 years down the line. He says he did grieve for the life they should have had whilst she was poorly, but grieves for her and everything he lost when she passed.
I know she's young, but I can't imagine it. So publicly too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Jade123

How sad. I popped onto Google to see when her new documentary airs and stumbled across the articles about her new boyfriend. Wow.

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Me too, or one of her friends at her request. I think Tom’s brother, Lewis must think that too, and that might be why he’s unfriended her.
Oh for sure. Who else would it be? It's obviously an attempt to save her image to make it seem Tom's mum supports her. She is so vile, it's unbelievable.

• Angry

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
I hope she was unaware of his past and dumps him. It does seem very quick to move on.

I was friends with a guy at high school who was killed by a single punch a few years ago. The guys that did it also got a pathetic sentence.

• Sad
understand thinking positive , I understand that if one of your family members got diagnosed with a terminal illness of course it would be hard to process and hurt you to think about or talk about cause nobody would want to face the reality of someone they love is most likely going to die and doesn’t have long left but when in moments like that as much as you have the right to feel so upset , you have to think of how the person who’s been diagnosed must feel cause their pain is a million times worse cause they are the one who will die and will miss out on so many future things in life like seeing their kids grow up. Therefore you have to be considerate and supportive of that person so if they are having a day where they want to cry and feel sad and all they want is your comfort then you should provide that because if it was the other way round you would hope they would do that for you too. He needed her in that moment to go for a walk with him even if they didn’t speak about the cancer , she could of just walked with him and hugged him just the two of them together but she couldn’t even give him that cause she was more annoyed that the person who brought fame and money into her life would soon not be here anymore and losing that same level of fame and attention made her bitter.
I've unfortunately had three family members who've had a terminal diagnosis and since passed away. From my experience it has to be solely about them. They need to talk about it, you talk about it. They don't, you don't.
The time for you to deal with your feelings and emotions comes afterwards once you've supported your person in the way they need.

I can't imagine how she's been able to get out and talk about things the way she has or how she's been away from her babies so much. Surely you'd want to cuddle them up and love them as much as you could.

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
She should have put everything into her kids, they need love and stability, her swanning off for fake grieving events and dating a man with that history is the LAST they need.
Wonder how the documentary will go down now 😳🫣
No wonder his family have unfollowed her then . And some of the wanted band members
I mean it’s fine to move on but not this soon and at least pick a decent man . Tom and toms family would not want a man who killed another around the children …. She seems the type to stop contact if they don’t agree to her new man 🤔

thecoffeequeen

I cannot stand this women. At first I obviously felt heart sorry for her. Now it's ridiculous. After her many interviews , she comes across as a hard nose bitch. Wish she would step away from the spotlight but sadly that's all she's interested in now. Not one modicum of emotion. Sorry she is revolting !

• Heart

tweaking

Chatty Member
She’s like Cashley Cain so caught up in her be found “fame” I’m sure the kids would love to hear their dad singing she seriously is coming across heartless.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
If he never had a tumour, he wouldn't have done as much work with the band, photoshoots and so on. He did it all for her and their kids so they could have financial security when he was gone. He looked weak during the final tour videos. He must've felt exhausted working when he should have been resting. All that for her and this is how she repays him. She's disrespecting him