kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows you cant polish πŸ’©.

All the money and the big house doesnt mean a thing, listen to the way he talks and the way she shouts ``Aaaddaam``.
The pair of them make my skin crawl.

Reactions: 1
It makes my skin crawl how utterly controlling he is :( he even speaks for her. It’s very unsettling to watch, and I don’t understand how you can act so loved up in the middle of a divorce: surely the ex spouse has grounds for infidelity ?

There he is talking about his dad who pasted away when he was young there she is bottom lip.

She is such an idiot in more ways than one.

It must be love they have tattoos of each others names πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ugh that stupid bottom lip. She has the mental age of a 1 year old.

Reactions: 3
That bottom lip is so insincere, and telling him how proud his Dad would have been of their love, she doesn’t have a clue.

Have concluded she is like his pet, he’s really controlling of her. Her instagram content is almost a duplicate of his and it’s largely him talking.

I would have thought with all his cash he would have bought her a present for having the twins, tight git!

• Haha
She is a stereotypical 'adult' female who has been spoilt and indulged by rich, over attentive parents all her life, and because this spoiling and indulgence still carries on now people like her never full grow up and become an adult. They also expect everyone that they come across in life to indulge their every whim as their parents have done, and anyone who doesn't do that, or who disagrees with them is 'mean'.

Are her parents staying there still?

She is a stereotypical 'adult' female who has been spoilt and indulged by rich, over attentive parents all her life, and because this spoiling and indulgence still carries on now people like her never full grow up and become an adult. They also expect everyone that they come across in life to indulge their every whim as their parents have done, and anyone who doesn't do that, or who disagrees with them is 'mean'.

Are her parents staying there still?
Parents have gone home. Just get and Adam now. He was livid yesterday that she went off and spent 1.5 hours styling her hair whilst he looked after 4 kids. She won him round by pouring him a large gin and tonic.

• Haha
Cant help but think his ex wife and her friends are the ones commenting on this forum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not dissing though, you go glen coco πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Never met his wife but have had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting Adam...
Oh god how come?

He is like an excitable child (well comes across like that).

Saw a pic of ex wife looks 10000 times to classy for that head and much better than kelly. She looks grubby always in those big black pants and adidas shorts 🀒🀒

Reactions: 2
Did he actually just share a last letter from his Dad?! Why do these people share everything, surely that is such a personal, sacred thing. Why would you want the whole world seeing that. I do not get it at all

• Heart
Reactions: 5
For the followers, these so called influencers sell there souls for a few followers, pathetic.

Did he actually just share a last letter from his Dad?! Why do these people share everything, surely that is such a personal, sacred thing. Why would you want the whole world seeing that. I do not get it at all
So adam is always saying either Carson or bikeson looks like an alien, I think I know why.......

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He posted the letter from his dad πŸ˜₯ that makes me sad it’s private! Your dad wrote it for you not 37000 strangers . This is a case of Instagram obsessed, so worried about what people think of him I think he’s incredibly insecure

• Heart
Hilarious that they are on there story moaning about people commenting on there posts..... do they not understand they put everything on social media so of course people are going to comment ffs!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4