kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew Kelly was thick but wow! Letting a child play a squid game related computer game. Top mother award hun šŸ˜³

AS IF they are selling their bits that were literally ā€˜giftedā€™šŸ˜³šŸ˜…
I thought that, I thought the pram was ā€œgiftedā€ as I remember her doing a gushy post!
So unbelievably trashy! Could at least donate it to a local charity or womanā€™s refuge - they like to brag enough that they arenā€™t short of money, so why do you need to sell all the items, especially one that you didnā€™t even spend a penny on in the first place!šŸ„±

Reactions: 4
Did Adam SERIOUSLY post his son having a wee???
If I was that poor little boys mother, I'd be straight on the phone to the relevant authorities, never mind a custody lawyer.
Absolutely disgusting behaviour!!!!!

Reactions: 1
So weird how much he posts or these poor children! Does anyone know the mother, I wonder what she thinks or what sheā€™s like!?

We have mutual acquaintances...She's NOTHING like Adam or Kelly, thank god.

Reactions: 5
Omg. No one gives a tit about your clumpy lashes hun, more concerned about your toddlers car seat straps!!!!! This was whilst Adam was driving. Sorry, I know no parents perfect etc & we all make mistakes, but THIS is so bad
0CAA21EF-BC60-47A6-B315-03DACFBF0F08.jpeg

• Wow
Omg now the ā€˜feel good networkā€™ has gone to nuskin! Clearly canā€™t be making money like she makes out šŸ˜‚ and itā€™s her, her mum & sister so how do they share their money šŸ˜‚ to keep starting over means you start at the bottom again, with nothing! I was with nuskin abour 3 years ago, never made a penny! Even selling the products you eventually have to do wholesale just to get rid of themšŸ˜‚šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

Reactions: 3
Omg now the ā€˜feel good networkā€™ has gone to nuskin! Clearly canā€™t be making money like she makes out šŸ˜‚ and itā€™s her, her mum & sister so how do they share their money šŸ˜‚ to keep starting over means you start at the bottom again, with nothing! I was with nuskin abour 3 years ago, never made a penny! Even selling the products you eventually have to do wholesale just to get rid of themšŸ˜‚šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
Iā€™m sure I read on a thread on here the other day too that Nuskin are no longer an MLM as you literally just sell the products rather than recruit. Probably hoping to sell thousands of lumi spa things

Iā€™m sure I read on a thread on here the other day too that Nuskin are no longer an MLM as you literally just sell the products rather than recruit. Probably hoping to sell thousands of lumi spa things
They are still an mlm, youā€™d make more money from the recruiting side rather than selling lumi spas, they just try sell them as they say you have ā€˜a customer for lifeā€™ because you have to use the ā€˜cleanserā€™ that comes with it.. but obviously you can use anything, they just try do that to their customers! I used to be part of nuskin a long time ago šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø ā€˜Nu Skin, an MLM company listed on the stock exchangeā€™

Omg. No one gives a tit about your clumpy lashes hun, more concerned about your toddlers car seat straps!!!!! This was whilst Adam was driving. Sorry, I know no parents perfect etc & we all make mistakes, but THIS is so bad View attachment 1058374
Oh my god I was going to say the exact same thing! It infuriates me. Just think of all the engagement though if something tragic happened god forbid šŸ™„

The amount Adam moans about his kidsā€¦ why did you have 4 then?!

they are the worst parents I have ever seen. No respect for their childrens Privacy at all. More worried about ā€œcontentā€

disgusting humans.

and if Kelly calls an MLM a ā€œbusinessā€ one more time Iā€™m going to scream. Wouldnā€™t know a hard days work if it slapped her in the face.

Beautiful hotel restaurant...phones out and filming. I can't even imagine being so trashy.

Money literally can't buy class, can it?

another MLM change!! Surely that is proof that sheā€™s making next to no money from it because if she did she wouldnā€™t keep jumping ship.
Remember the days of ā€œI canā€™t live without my ketonesā€ lol unless they donā€™t make you the cash eh Kelly!

Reactions: 2
They claimed at one point to be making 10k+ per month from flogging ketones

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Couldnā€™t agree more! Itā€™s all BS, every time you move company you go to the bottom again! How they can try fool people into saying they make money is a joke, especially as there is 3 of them doing it. Iā€™ve had about 20 messages from all different companies,
We have the BEST company, best products & then just got one ā€˜ I know we havenā€™t spoken beforeā€™šŸ„“šŸ˜‚ I mean the least they can do is check dms before sending 100 to the same person

Literally the amount they film their children is actually offensive. Those kids donā€™t get to do anything without it going on Instagram. Itā€™s shameful.

Reactions: 2