kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can vouch for that. He hit a young lad for saying hello to kelly at his mates house party!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It doesn’t surprise me that he behaves that way.

Those of you that have seen him in person, is he very short? A lot of his behaviour is typical ‘short man’ behaviour.

Reactions: 1
I was at a party with these two last night. Adam hit a guy for talking to Kelly. He was arrested and taken to Peterborough police station. A very insecure man and by the looks of the comments on here everybody can see that
Why does she not realise, that this isn’t normal or acceptable behaviour.
She is bringing up her young babies around this controlling behaviour! It’s actually quite sad!

Seems like she’s now doing ID network too!! Another mlm, I thought if she was so high up she couldn’t join another company 🤨 she’s rebranded her insta as well!

I was at a party with these two last night. Adam hit a guy for talking to Kelly. He was arrested and taken to Peterborough police station. A very insecure man and by the looks of the comments on here everybody can see that
We need more details! Was it the same party that the group shot is from on his feed? Or are they actually still doing naff all with the kids but off out drinking every night leaving the kids with Tracey the alcoholic?

Hitting a bloke for talking to Kelly... That's some EXTREMELY controlling behaviour

Reactions: 2
What a brilliant catch up I’ve just had 😂 I unfollowed her last year as couldn’t deal with the Covid rule breaking. I had followed her for years too as she was friends with a lad one of my friends was seeing & always liked her outfits before the cycling shorts saga..deffo off for an Insta stalk now 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do they have his children now full time? Fair play to her if she does, can’t be easy with 4 children as annoying as Kelly & Adam are 😂

No, still part-time I think. Maybe they have a 50/50 agreement though cos he does seem to definitely do his fair share of having the eldest two (and rightly so, obviously!)

Anyone seen her latest story? ANOTHER company they have moved to, why would they do this when they were doing ‘so well’🙄 how frustrating having people waste your time so much, it’s not just her it’s her mum, sister & Adam as well moving around. All these people they sign up they just leave with no help & move to another company 😶

Anyone seen her latest story? ANOTHER company they have moved to, why would they do this when they were doing ‘so well’🙄 how frustrating having people waste your time so much, it’s not just her it’s her mum, sister & Adam as well moving around. All these people they sign up they just leave with no help & move to another company 😶
I don’t get why she speaks in a broad Northern accent when she’s from Swindon