kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the kids has a tummy bug so of course they’ve taken them to a farm! So irresponsible and unhygienic

• Sick
Reactions: 2
One of the kids has a tummy bug so of course they’ve taken them to a farm! So irresponsible and unhygienic
There’s an instagrammer called ‘All About the Allsopps’ and a while ago she posted about her daughter being up being sick all night, then that afternoon they took her to the local Costa! So selfish, spreading their germs all around

I wonder if they'll Instagram every.single.damn minute of this holiday...Or if they will actually switch off and enjoy time together like a normal couple who don't have to prove themselves or get validation constantly.

I mean, I know which one I'd put my money on... 📸

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they'll Instagram every.single.damn minute of this holiday...Or if they will actually switch off and enjoy time together like a normal couple who don't have to prove themselves or get validation constantly.

I mean, I know which one I'd put my money on... 📸
They will def document every minute. To be fair I follow people so I can see their stories etc. so bit boring if they don’t put stuff up. And also what would we talk about otherwise.

bleeping scumbag, posting about Keita and saying to donate...
A. You didn't know her, how dare you use her horrific story for views.
B. You haven't even donated!!!

Reactions: 1
“Not bad for a bunch of girls”

Piss off you sexist pig, even if it was said in jest it isn’t funny.

They performed a lot better than you ever did in your football career!

Reactions: 1
Was he a footballer? What does he do now? In fact what do either of them do? 😂

“Not bad for a bunch of girls”

Piss off you sexist pig, even if it was said in jest it isn’t funny.

They performed a lot better than you ever did in your football career!

She was a hairdresser before meeting him. She lived in Swindon I believe and now lives in Nottinghamshire

This! I COMPLETELY agree with you! You can see it a mile off!
I wonder if her friends actually like him!?

The way he constantly shoves the camera in her face and talks about how beautiful he finds her, you can see she’s uncomfortable. Yes she can be annoying but generally I think she’s pretty harmless. He on the other hand is a piece of work, he is such a pig.

Reactions: 3