kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnā€™t it! No doubt Adam will be using the ā€˜best products everā€™ & the family will all move over to this new thing šŸ˜«šŸ¤£

God forbid the thought of her getting a real job! Sheā€™s lucky heā€™s doing so well - sheā€™s a kept woman. Although Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d put up with that letch for the sake of being a house wife - vom!

Reactions: 3
Adamā€™s off on a rant.. this is the deadest thread but they obviously check it šŸ¤£šŸ˜«

• Haha
Ooo using his phone whilst driving.. would be a shame if someone reported him šŸ˜‚

Loooool Adam if you donā€™t like what youā€™re reading, follow your own advice and donā€™t read it.

• Haha
Does anyone know why they stopped selling ketones?
Because they donā€™t care about the products, she just wanna be making big money & in order to do that, you have to be in early so everyone ends up under you! This is my guess why she keeps jumping company to company, she always makes out she does really well but you wouldnā€™t just jump ship & start all over again if you really were!

Only place she can go from here is Only Fans, surely šŸ˜… They seem the type, owt to make a cheap buck without doing any actual work

How does she not get the ick from him? He's up there with the ICK King himself Jake Quickenden with how cringe his stories are šŸ„“

I canā€™t get over the comment we are taking the kids to the theatre single-handedly- you donā€™t get a medal for looking after your own kids šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A rebrand of their MLM team screams desperate. Get a real job Kelly, youā€™d be completely skint if Adam wasnā€™t earning so much

Reactions: 2
Back on this now, thought she was starting this new company šŸ™„šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s an actual joke isnā€™t she. Wouldnā€™t know a hard days work if it bit her on the bum. All these products she describes as ā€œcanā€™t live without itā€ā€¦ yeah until it stops earning you money hey Kelly! What happened to the ketones, the lumi spa shite? And the rest lol

Why is Adam always filming whilst driving? Eurgh, he's such a sket. It's so chavvy and awful.

Reactions: 1
Adam forcing the kids to perform the camera, you can see at first how much the little boy doesnā€™t want to do it!! Itā€™s all about show for them.

Reactions: 1
I thought she had changed to FM šŸ˜‚ Hardly a selling point to sign people up when she changes which one sheā€™s doing every few months! I can imagine those two live off credit cards trying to maintain their pretend lifestyle