kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the video of Adam spitting the dummy to Kelly.. so set up and weird, they're trying WAY too hard. Why would you do that anyway just chuck the dummy to her bleeping melts the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s to show that they lurrrrrrrrrve each other and how in tune they are with each other *barf* 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Those poor babies.. they always seem to come last. Talk about priorities jesus christ. And to post it on Instagram.. i wonder what goes on behind the scenes 🤔 Poor excuse for a mother maybe dont get yourself dolled up to sit in bleeping bed. This has angered me ALOT!!

• Heart
I think her ass is stuck to that bed as never see her leave it.

Those poor babies.. they always seem to come last. Talk about priorities jesus christ. And to post it on Instagram.. i wonder what goes on behind the scenes 🤔 Poor excuse for a mother maybe dont get yourself dolled up to sit in bleeping bed. This has angered me ALOT!!

So kelly is now private adam was for around 1 hour now he's back to public. You literally can't say anything to them.. i was called fat by kelly even tho she hasn't seen me LOL and couldn't be more wrong what else did she say "with all the money we earn" all that money but stuck with a complete controlling bell end. No money would make me stay but I guess you don't have very many other options do you kelly hun your as dull as dish water and really dont have much going for you.

• Wow
Shes the same as all the other Mum accounts, literally will neglect her children for some crappy content. I don't know about anyone else but the sound of my newborn crying used to break my heart, at no point did I think Wait let me grab my phone and record this. She infuriates me.

I think her ass is stuck to that bed as never see her leave it.
Its so sad isn't it. Its been beautiful I don't understand why she doesn't take the poor loves out in their pram for some fresh air. So bleeping bone idle

Last edited:
So kelly is now private adam was for around 1 hour now he's back to public. You literally can't say anything to them.. i was called fat by kelly even tho she hasn't seen me LOL and couldn't be more wrong what else did she say "with all the money we earn" all that money but stuck with a complete controlling bell end. No money would make me stay but I guess you don't have very many other options do you kelly hun your as dull as dish water and really dont have much going for you.
You can’t believe how controlling he is, he wants to fully manage what other people think of them. He’s really unhinged.

Shes the same as all the other Mum accounts, literally will neglect her children for some crappy content. I don't know about anyone else but the sound of my newborn crying used to break my heart, at no point did I think Wait let me grab my phone and record this. She infuriates me.

Its so sad isn't it. Its been beautiful I don't understand why she doesn't take the poor loves out in their pram for some fresh air. So bleeping bone idle
ALL, absolutely ALL she does is sit in bed.

Bit late Kelly, hun. We're already in...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen him dancing around with the twins, no support on the babies neck.

Think he is like look at me I'll do whatever I want at my newborn babies expense!

Really hate him and his square head and fake 🦷🦷

He is so annoying in his comment saying ``hand up to kelly she has never had any experience of being a nanny or with children before``
Is he for real? Most women dont have any experience with kids before having there own and hasnt her sister got three kids?
She is a first time mum at about 35 years of age not 15!!!

Reactions: 4
They are on another rant about “negative comments from fake accounts”. Errrr, like the fake accounts you pay to follow you? Talking about being “real” they are so fake and trying to masquerade as this sugary sweet couple who are sensitive and putting their newborns first whilst lumbered with two other kids and persecuted by a 20 year old with no kids who is trolling them. They are awful.

But he's not bothered though 😅 clearly so not bothered that he rants about it on the daily. These 2 are weird af and it's like he wants to be in control of everything she says or does. Even down to she can't talk on story's alone

But he's not bothered though 😅 clearly so not bothered that he rants about it on the daily. These 2 are weird af and it's like he wants to be in control of everything she says or does. Even down to she can't talk on story's alone
I know right. The stories on their accounts are always duplicates of each other’s. He never lets her talk. I think he considers he has artistic control over them as a couple 😂

Why does he have to constantly declare there love for each other, think it's so odd. I love my husband to bits but dont keep putting it all over insta as think my friends would delete me.....oh wait her followers have now dropped to 94,0000 from 100,000!

Also the amazement, well I am bloody amazed she is isnt wearing her black adidas shorts and her lazy ass is out of bed.

Attachments

I wouldn’t consider cut price, last season Gucci accessories a price worth paying for putting up with weirdo Adam.

His ex looks like she has class and taste.

Reactions: 3