kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry... Did those utter scumbags just say they left their 2 MONTH old newborns crying out of hunger for TWENTY Minutes?!?! That's not sleep training, that's abuse!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry... Did those utter scumbags just say they left their 2 MONTH old newborns crying out of hunger for TWENTY Minutes?!?! That's not sleep training, that's abuse!!!!!!
Yup. I don’t know why they bothered having kids and didn’t just buy a couple of Baby Annabelle’s instead!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I actually can’t believe they left them crying totally ridiculous. I’m not sure why they have bothered to have babies because they seem to just want them to sleep All day and all night!

Reactions: 4
She’s so un-maternal and why does she put on that stupid annoying baby voice whenever she speaks. She looks like an alien. Honestly cannot stand either of them. I bet when he tries it on with her she says “she’s too tired/headache” 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s so un-maternal and why does she put on that stupid annoying baby voice whenever she speaks. She looks like an alien. Honestly cannot stand either of them. I bet when he tries it on with her she says “she’s too tired/headache” 😂
I can imagine him... "Have sex or I won't pay the finance on your car/life"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually can’t believe they left them crying totally ridiculous. I’m not sure why they have bothered to have babies because they seem to just want them to sleep All day and all night!
She had them so she could be set up with a comfortable lifestyle for the rest of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She had them so she could be set up with a comfortable lifestyle for the rest of her life.
Although I think it’s all a lot of show and not much substance with Adam. If they were that wealthy then seeing how unmaternal she is then she would have an au pair or nanny.

I find her totally detached. When the babies start being mobile she will have a big time shock.

I lose brain cells watching their videos so I haven’t in a while.

However I saw this thread and had a nosey... which led me to their stories about sleeping. Wow.

First of all the bloody Z lister sleep trainer witch whatever you want to call her, said she doesn’t promote the cry it out method... so they’ve just exposed her which is hilarious!

Secondly I’m pretty sure they used to brag about how the twins are in a routine already and sleeping through, and everybody said it wasn’t possible as they’re too young.. and laughed about it because they’d ‘ done it ‘. Erm your babies waking, naturally, because they’re hungry, shows they don’t yet sleep through.. WHICH IS NORMAL, but the fact they were so smug and clearly the poor babies aren’t ready yet made me chuckle I have to say.

Anyway to summarise they’re just as disgusting as they were which is no surprise, I feel absolutely sorry for those poor babies being forced into a routine at not even 3 months old, and I definitely lost a few more brain cells in the 1 minute I just spent catching up on their stories.

Reactions: 6
He’s not ‘wealthy’. He makes a decent living but not what he portrays on social media. The house is not THAT big - the photos make it seem that way. The cars are second hand (nothing wrong with that, but he’d like you to believe otherwise) And bought on finance. The clothes and bags are all fakes. Apparently until recently he holidayed at Butlins every year. Again not quite the image he would like his followers to see. He did very little in the way of bringing up his older children - his ex wife did absolutely everything. It is all show and superficial. But everyone who knows of him around the area he lives knows all of this - And many people are laughing. certainly keeps a lot of us entertained. 😀

Last edited:
People who are really wealthy don’t brag as much as they do. They like to flaunt it so your probably right, it’s all for show and they aren’t as wealthy as they seem

I lose brain cells watching their videos so I haven’t in a while.

However I saw this thread and had a nosey... which led me to their stories about sleeping. Wow.

First of all the bloody Z lister sleep trainer witch whatever you want to call her, said she doesn’t promote the cry it out method... so they’ve just exposed her which is hilarious!

Secondly I’m pretty sure they used to brag about how the twins are in a routine already and sleeping through, and everybody said it wasn’t possible as they’re too young.. and laughed about it because they’d ‘ done it ‘. Erm your babies waking, naturally, because they’re hungry, shows they don’t yet sleep through.. WHICH IS NORMAL, but the fact they were so smug and clearly the poor babies aren’t ready yet made me chuckle I have to say.

Anyway to summarise they’re just as disgusting as they were which is no surprise, I feel absolutely sorry for those poor babies being forced into a routine at not even 3 months old, and I definitely lost a few more brain cells in the 1 minute I just spent catching up on their stories.
How has nobody close to them questioned them about it, they are so awful to those poor little ones

How has nobody close to them questioned them about it, they are so awful to those poor little ones
I know people who have and they get a load of abuse from potty mouth cook. She also threatens to upload their messages onto her story! She likes to portray herself as classy but beneath it all she’s nothing but a mean girl and trashy.

• Heart
Anyone who has anything even the slightest bit negative to say to them they will both go at, mentioning that they earn 10k per month like that settles everything and makes them above others so they pretty much just think everyone else is jealous. I find them both very very strange and both really quite selfish, why have children if you don't want to deal with them. They are both right weirdos, considering they claim to earn 10k per month all they do is lay in bed.

Anyone who has anything even the slightest bit negative to say to them they will both go at, mentioning that they earn 10k per month like that settles everything and makes them above others so they pretty much just think everyone else is jealous. I find them both very very strange and both really quite selfish, why have children if you don't want to deal with them. They are both right weirdos, considering they claim to earn 10k per month all they do is lay in bed.
Their argument is flawed, this is how superficial they are, that money is the metric of morality in their world. I earn loads of money *allegedly* ergo I must be right. Mexican drug cartels earn lots of money but that doesn’t mean their behaviour should be aspired to. Total average thickos living in a make believe world.

I always say this but there is something about him that is can’t put your finger on weird. He seems a narcissist and I don’t think he actually views women as equals. She is just vapid.

Oh my days, the ex wife; I want to high-five her! Know nothing about her but at this point she is hopefully having the last laugh.

I wonder how much the bill is for their IG followers each month?

As if there is a thread on this 😂

Adam trains at my Gym well used to and clearly loves to show off the cash.

However I know the situation of their split very well and it’s not just Adam who is in the wrong here as most of you think.

Hannah was caught out having sex in Marbella on a girls holiday with a lad from Manchester !!!

i Bet you don’t know when they split up to get back at Adam and Kelly this lovely woman Hannah went and purposely had Sex with Lee (Kelly’s ex) and a known woman beater to get revenge 😂

There is more to this story than you think and the man always gets the blame but there are some skeletons in Hannah’s closet I’ve even seen pics she’s sent to another lad at the gym at Christmas Day when they lived together ...

• Wow
As if there is a thread on this 😂

Adam trains at my Gym well used to and clearly loves to show off the cash.

However I know the situation of their split very well and it’s not just Adam who is in the wrong here as most of you think.

Hannah was caught out having sex in Marbella on a girls holiday with a lad from Manchester !!!

i Bet you don’t know when they split up to get back at Adam and Kelly this lovely woman Hannah went and purposely had Sex with Lee (Kelly’s ex) and a known woman beater to get revenge 😂

There is more to this story than you think and the man always gets the blame but there are some skeletons in Hannah’s closet I’ve even seen pics she’s sent to another lad at the gym at Christmas Day when they lived together ...
Hilarious. This is so funny. High five to the ex-wife though. Must have been a total drag living with a narcissist. He is such a pillark on social media and that’s his best self he is portraying.

What was he like at the gym? Love following his IG as it’s TOTAL car crash 😂

• Haha
The whole marriage was fake never saw each other he did what he wanted she did what she wanted and everyone knew 😂

Do you know the thing is his IG is cringe And we laugh but he’s actually alright ., again only know him from the odd chat here and there but it was making me laugh how people on here are bigging her up when she’s messaging the whole of Retford on Tinder at the min... but selectively only the ones who have a bit of cash 🧐

He used to train with my friends Dad Who knows it all apparently and she got a big payout from him and getting my years salary for the kids on top ffs.

Him and Kelly are joined at the hip so not seen him at the gym since they got together.. potential trust issue much 😂

He’s not ‘wealthy’. He makes a decent living but not what he portrays on social media. The house is not THAT big - the photos make it seem that way. The cars are second hand (nothing wrong with that, but he’d like you to believe otherwise) And bought on finance. The clothes and bags are all fakes. Apparently until recently he holidayed at Butlins every year. Again not quite the image he would like his followers to see. He did very little in the way of bringing up his older children - his ex wife did absolutely everything. It is all show and superficial. But everyone who knows of him around the area he lives knows all of this - And many people are laughing. certainly keeps a lot of us entertained. 😀
I actually saw him at Butlins last year as well 😂 It was a stag due though well 90’s weekend.

Don’t know much about Kelly but they are doing a Ketones thing together and they started it and they are making a fortune off that, Dan the guy who owns our gym said he does get at least 10k a month and have seen a screen record as he was trying to get him to stock them in our gym.

Also he owns a recruitment agency and I know people again (small town) who work there so may be a cheating cringe bag but money wise with both incomes and other stuff I know about his dodgy mates and past 😏Everyone knows why he doesn’t show his money off to much if you know what I mean ....cough cough

Last edited:
Oooh, well well well... The plot thickens! Love this thread 😂 Thanks for the info Retfordlife1! Any more gossip??

• Heart
Ohhhh and the tea is SPILLING. ☕ You can stay Retford hahaha. Any more goss on potty mouth cook?

Haha ffs I feel so bitchy here and let me say I don’t not like Hannah his ex either but I know she’s a wrong one as well😂

it’s hard to know anything about someone who never leaves the house 🏠 plus she’s not from here and even now they live about 30 mins away so not technically in Retford a part from his work which they are all working from home any way so nothing new to report.

ill have to have a scan through the thread and see if I can see anything I know more about along the way .
Feels like I’m back in the 90’s in a chat room ha

• Haha