kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if there is a thread on this ๐Ÿ˜‚

Adam trains at my Gym well used to and clearly loves to show off the cash.

However I know the situation of their split very well and itโ€™s not just Adam who is in the wrong here as most of you think.

Hannah was caught out having sex in Marbella on a girls holiday with a lad from Manchester !!!

i Bet you donโ€™t know when they split up to get back at Adam and Kelly this lovely woman Hannah went and purposely had Sex with Lee (Kellyโ€™s ex) and a known woman beater to get revenge ๐Ÿ˜‚

There is more to this story than you think and the man always gets the blame but there are some skeletons in Hannahโ€™s closet Iโ€™ve even seen pics sheโ€™s sent to another lad at the gym at Christmas Day when they lived together ...
Oooh ๐Ÿ˜ฎ who was That lee? And did he use to hit kelly then or someone else ?

Reactions: 1
Hilarious. This is so funny. High five to the ex-wife though. Must have been a total drag living with a narcissist. He is such a pillark on social media and thatโ€™s his best self he is portraying.

What was he like at the gym? Love following his IG as itโ€™s TOTAL car crash ๐Ÿ˜‚
Is this actually Hannah ? Just been reading all
Your posts ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿง

Retford is a small town and Iโ€™m just trying to work out who is who๐Ÿ˜‚

Fully caught up on all posts now ๐Ÿ˜ด Think Iโ€™ve worked out a few Who must be friends of or are Hannah already ... especially the Car finance shout ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Do they ever see these posts ?

If so no hard feelings guys just caught my eye this morning ๐Ÿ‘€

Last bit of gossip they are gonna try for a 3rd baby. Mike drop and talk soon

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Retford is a small town and Iโ€™m just trying to work out who is who๐Ÿ˜‚

Fully caught up on all posts now ๐Ÿ˜ด Think Iโ€™ve worked out a few Who must be friends of or are Hannah already ... especially the Car finance shout ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Do they ever see these posts ?

If so no hard feelings guys just caught my eye this morning ๐Ÿ‘€

Last bit of gossip they are gonna try for a 3rd baby. Mike drop and talk soon
Just a heads up, Iโ€™m not a friend of either of them, not from Retford either ๐Ÿ˜. I now his cousin very well and my brother worked for the dealer who โ€˜soldโ€™ him his cars, he did the finance prop for them both.

Reactions: 2
Just a heads up, Iโ€™m not a friend of either of them, not from Retford either ๐Ÿ˜. I now his cousin very well and my brother worked for the dealer who โ€˜soldโ€™ him his cars, he did the finance prop for them both.
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Ok... now that is strange considering I bought my BM from there 3 weeks ago and I know the family really well and went to school with one of the Daughters and only Lewis and Tom work there and none have sisters ๐Ÿ€

I love this game ...

๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Ok... now that is strange considering I bought my BM from there 3 weeks ago and I know the family really well and went to school with one of the Daughters and only Lewis and Tom work there and none have sisters ๐Ÿ€

I love this game ...
Weird how concerned you are with who is who, who knows what........

But a short disclaimer, im also not from Retford or a friend of either, i do know someone who is very close to them though and have met Adam, id say he is far from 'alright' he's a creep...an undressing you with his eyes kind of creep ๐Ÿคข

Weird how concerned you are with who is who, who knows what........

But a short disclaimer, im also not from Retford or a friend of either, i do know someone who is very close to them though and have met Adam, id say he is far from 'alright' he's a creep...an undressing you with his eyes kind of creep ๐Ÿคข
Itโ€™s getting a bit to personal this for me ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t dislike any of them just seemed a bit one sided and also we are such a small town.
For now guys Iโ€™m out ๐Ÿ˜‚ But be happy lol

Just seen another post come up which has been deleted ๐Ÿ˜‚ again strange ..

Instahunz considering you donโ€™t know any of them and not from around here read all of your posts ๐Ÿง

To say you just know a cousin and have met then once or what ever look at all your info.

Again on that note I bid you farewell โค

Last edited:
Anyone think Retfordlife1 might actually be Adam himself... (I'd say Kelly but let's be honest, there's no chance Adam will let her go to the corner shop on her own, never mind start her own Tattle account ๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone think Retfordlife1 might actually be Adam himself... (I'd say Kelly but let's be honest, there's no chance Adam will let her go to the corner shop on her own, never mind start her own Tattle account ๐Ÿ˜‚)
My thoughts exactly...bless him.

• Haha
Itโ€™s getting a bit to personal this for me ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t dislike any of them just seemed a bit one sided and also we are such a small town.

Instahunz considering you donโ€™t know any of them and not from around here read all of your posts ๐Ÿง

To say you just know a cousin and have met then once or what ever look at all your info.

Bye Adam babe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
๐Ÿ˜‚ Hold up Adam ... read all your comments Faux

How is everyone so annoyed that a couple who cheats on each other splits up ffs

I said I wasn't friends with them, not that I don't know them ๐Ÿ˜œ

Same here, Adam makes sure everyone around here knows and notices him , then puts his life out on social media- itโ€™s not hard to know so much about him if you live nearby๐Ÿ˜‚

I love this game ...
It was his Range Rover when he was still with hannah... not his BMW ๐Ÿ™‚

Ooh Wow.. sorry guys but Iโ€™ve just Been told about this and had to comment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

They were right to split, Iโ€™ve witnessed first hand what Hannah used to say about her ex husband when they were together. They are both as bad as eachother for cheating etc.. messaging behind eachothers backs. ๐Ÿ˜‚

She only ever begged him to stay for the last 2 years he tried to leave because of the lifestyle she had and openly admitted that aswell ๐Ÿคฃ she never had a job or did anything at home. Im not being funny what kind of women even puts up with all what he was doing and she openly new about a lot of it. ๐Ÿคฃ He didnโ€™t love her and she knew that.. but I donโ€™t think she did either by the sounds of it so believe me she was in the wrong aswell ๐Ÿ˜ The marriage was a complete fail from early on. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I canโ€™t believe this is still being talked about tbf I thought she had moved on aswell? I heard she was with someone new and was telling everyone she was in love with this new man. (Wonder if he had money too) ๐Ÿ˜‰ Awkward when sheโ€™s now back on tinder. ๐Ÿ˜…

It was his Range Rover when he was still with hannah... not his BMW ๐Ÿ™‚
?? What does this mean. Iโ€™m on about my BMW I bought who Tom Parkes did the finance for who doesnโ€™t have a sister and neither does Louis ??

So this mystery brother can exist ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m bored of this thread now ๐Ÿ’ค And strangely enough Iโ€™ve actually just drove past Adam in Gainsborough๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ll keep an eye out when there is something new to talk about ๐Ÿ‘Œ Do my digging

• Heart
?? What does this mean. Iโ€™m on about my BMW I bought who Tom Parkes did the finance for who doesnโ€™t have a sister and neither does Louis ??

So this mystery brother can exist ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m bored of this thread now ๐Ÿ’ค And strangely enough Iโ€™ve actually just drove past Adam in Gainsborough๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ll keep an eye out when there is something new to talk about ๐Ÿ‘Œ Do my digging
I was talking about his Range Rover he bought for Hannah before they split (officially) from Land Rover Jaguar in Lincoln. See ya ๐Ÿ‘‹