kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it is becoming very obvious that she had brought a lot of her followers.

Most of her pictures have a liking of under 2,000 so for someone who has 95,000 followers that's about 2% which shows so much disengagement. View attachment 235613
I suspect that it’s a virtual reality where very few of her followers are organic growth. Same goes for him. They just don’t do anything interesting or novel to have that amount of followers. No opinion pieces or thought leadership, it’s all about themselves and stories are always duplicated across both accounts.

I noticed that the Ketones shop link in the bio changed a couple of times on her account and he doesn’t have one.

I can’t wait to see what freebies they try and wangle in exchange for access to their wedding. I am predicting a wedding in Italy.

Hes probably shitting himself to let her out alone as he knows full well just how loose (read: non existent) her morals are, she may trip and fall into bed with someone else's husband again

Ahahaha probably. She probably can't cope with the babies out in public by herself. God forbid they started crying or she had to get the pram out of the car by herself 🙄

I suspect that it’s a virtual reality where very few of her followers are organic growth. Same goes for him. They just don’t do anything interesting or novel to have that amount of followers. No opinion pieces or thought leadership, it’s all about themselves and stories are always duplicated across both accounts.

I noticed that the Ketones shop link in the bio changed a couple of times on her account and he doesn’t have one.

I can’t wait to see what freebies they try and wangle in exchange for access to their wedding. I am predicting a wedding in Italy.
I don't think they're classy enough for a wedding in Italy. She'll no doubt want the wedding over and done with asap just in case he gets a wondering eye and fucks someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahahaha probably. She probably can't cope with the babies out in public by herself. God forbid they started crying or she had to get the pram out of the car by herself 🙄

I don't think they're classy enough for a wedding in Italy. She'll no doubt want the wedding over and done with asap just in case he gets a wondering eye and fucks someone else.
Yeah, I was only thinking abroad as cheaper for them, they will want a big flash wedding but they like freebies.

I know people talk about Kelly in the same crop top and shorts but what about Adam? Always in an Adidas t shirt.

Wonder what their future planning is? What they are gonna do once ketones goes down the drain?
They don’t seem to be that active on ketones, Adam and Kelly had a joint shop but then took the link down and Kelly is back to Jo and Trace’s ketones shop and Adam doesn’t link. Middle of Brexit, covid and a mega-recession is probably a bad time for flogging ketones.

I don’t think they have the talent, creativity, brains or commitment to do anything other than flogging other peoples goods.

Reactions: 2
Ah I didn’t know that. They are extortionate too. I know someone who has taken them since launch and have hardly lost any weight. It’s a total con! I wonder if she ever finds him creepy and regrets her actions or if the money is keeping her going cause he makes me sick in my mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His divorce probably went through and they're now planning their wedding was probably their 'new venture'

Reactions: 5
I don’t mean this in a nasty way, I’m not sure if it has already been addressed in Adams stories but does his son Ellis have learning issues? This is going to sound so bad if he doesn’t. It’s just the way he always says he’s sensitive to noises etc and the way he was unable to really kick that ball.

Reactions: 3
His divorce went through a month or so before the twins were born. I dread to think what their ‘future planning‘ entails!
They are probably pitching to people for exclusive access to their wedding. I wonder if they will be able to convince their mate Wayne Lineker to let them have it at O Beach in exchange for promoting ketones. I absolutely cannot wait, it’s going to be totally trashy yet predictable.

Reactions: 1
I don’t mean this in a nasty way, I’m not sure if it has already been addressed in Adams stories but does his son Ellis have learning issues? This is going to sound so bad if he doesn’t. It’s just the way he always says he’s sensitive to noises etc and the way he was unable to really kick that ball.
I was going to say the same thing..... does he have a disability? Even the way he holds himself. I mean this in the nicest way possible

Reactions: 1
I’ve often thought the same about the son.. even how he goes on about him pooing himself or whatever isn’t really normal at that age is it? I don’t know if there is anything diagnosed as wrong as I don’t recall it being mentioned and as above I don’t want to be cruel about a child but there’s something not quite..right?

Reactions: 2
OMG how have I just seen this..... HILARIOUS. I too know of Adam. You guys are all spot on - I didn’t know his wife very well but she has had a very lucky escape. he has a terrible reputation and is well known to be a complete fake 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s spilling the secrets of kimmy’s little stars there with her babies sleeping routine.. what do you all think🤔