kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s. Hard to believe he is 35 and she 30 due to the way they act. That’s something teenagers do When they think they are in love then realise they have made a huge mistake.

Reactions: 3
All that money and she couldn't have gotten her nails done for the big reveal 👀 woman.
Pmsl 😆

Oh I know why they have both got stamped, it’s so they can remember who they are supposed to be shagging right now 🤷‍♀️

STAY CLASSY, KELLY! 🙊

She has got the nastiest scrawly writing down her side saying ‘Adam Kerley’. I wouldn’t be happy with him as looks like he copped out and just got her initials looking like a Roman numeral. What a sly dog he is.

Still laughing at the nails, they look so trashy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He got it on his ring finger, but the inside so no one can see it when he’s lost interest in kelly and sleeping with someone else

• Haha
Are those babies seriously in their own cots with soft toys and blankets?? 🤔
Omg, the Health Visitor would have a field day with this. It's so unsafe, it's disgusting! And who cares if it's better for you and Adam (basically so Adam can get his end away, let's me honest)... Its advised that they stay in the parents room for 6 months for a reason! And to then put things on the cot with them?!?!? Wow!!! What utterly disgusting parents they are!!

And on the note of tattoos... Adams means naff all. Literally, naff all. Its got the same amount of meaning as one of the tribal patterns. So when he's shagging someone else in the not too distant future, nobody is going to question some random star-like tattoo.

Reactions: 4
The babies are in their own room at 2 months old. I’m sorry but what ‘expert’ would ever recommend that?

Reactions: 5
Am I allowed to share the name? She’s only a small instagrammer, she looks naff to be honest and the fact she only charges £30 for 3 days work is telling in my opinion!
£30 days for three days work? you would be charged more for your dog

• Wow
Reactions: 1
£30 days for three days work? you would be charged more for your dog
My thoughts exactly! God knows where they found her ... if they were as A list as they try and portray, they’d use the same sleep witch all the other instagrammers do hahaha.

Not even being funny but does she ever leave the house without him????

It seems as if all they ever leave the house for is the pub or her mums house. I know she earns no money of her own but surely she's allowed out shopping.....

Not even being funny but does she ever leave the house without him????

It seems as if all they ever leave the house for is the pub or her mums house. I know she earns no money of her own but surely she's allowed out shopping.....
Hes probably shitting himself to let her out alone as he knows full well just how loose (read: non existent) her morals are, she may trip and fall into bed with someone else's husband again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Think it is becoming very obvious that she had brought a lot of her followers.

Most of her pictures have a liking of under 2,000 so for someone who has 95,000 followers that's about 2% which shows so much disengagement.
20200907_105616.jpg

Reactions: 1