Kelly The Bee's Knees Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep...the damage is done, things put online are on there forever. Wonder how many potential customers she's lost!

Reactions: 4
She seems to have deleted the rants now!
As these people don't have real jobs they have no idea about thinking before you send something.

I'm sure all of us in professional jobs have wanted to send a ranty email, but we don't as we know it's better not said. I've sometimes drafted it to get it off my chest, but never hit send!

If anything she needs to apologise about it all to try to salvage something.

The internet is forever.

Why doesn't she get a journal to get these negative thoughts off of her mind and not embarrass herself? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I think it says a lot about her doing the dirty delete move and getting rid of all those stories on her insta. She clearly has a feisty personality and has no problem screaming at people and saying ‘f u’ but she can’t accept the consequences of her actions. And she’s supposed to be a ‘business person’ trying to sell a product? Piss off Kelly. I was going to purchase one or more of your journals as gifts but forget about it.

I still have the abusive message she dmed me.

Everyone from here's been nice and asked polite simple questions
If they don't cut off insta then there would be no thread here.

Reactions: 8
She only gave grabby mrs meldrum a book as she's an infuencer and it's a promotion to try and sell more books. She's lying by saying otherwise.

Reactions: 9
I still have the abusive message she dmed me.

Everyone from here's been nice and asked polite simple questions
If they don't cut off insta then there would be no thread here.
She sent you a nasty DM?
Wow.

Reactions: 1
I see Lucie from Lucie and the Bump praising this rant from Kelly. All this 'make instagram positive again' seems to be missing the point that it isn't the followers who question stuff being negative, it's the influencers who make 'boobs', have difficulty understanding the so confusing ASA guidelines and are spoiling the App with endless ads.

What I find the funniest about this whole situation is that Kelly spoke out to help Reb but no sign of Reb speaking out to help her just left her for the nasty trolls typical Reb when will these insta mums learn that Reb helps Reb and no one else so why fight her corner? idiots the lot of them.

Reactions: 11
How predictable.

Keep a ranting story up for a whole day, and then take it down.

Shocker.

Reactions: 2
Wow she sent you an abusive message?? What a cow. She’s a business/charity/fundraiser she should be professional or if she couldn’t then she should have ignored the message.

Quite liked the look of the journal but won’t be buying one now. Will buy a journal elsewhere and continue to donate to a mental health charity.

Reactions: 4
Wow she sent you an abusive message?? What a cow. She’s a business/charity/fundraiser she should be professional or if she couldn’t then she should have ignored the message.

Quite liked the look of the journal but won’t be buying one now. Will buy a journal elsewhere and continue to donate to a mental health charity.
I really liked the look of the journal, almost tempted to purchase. Then I saw the price, and only £1 goes to charity. So I could donate £2 myself and save £28 by not getting the journal!

Reactions: 10