Kelly - Life with my rainbow @lifewithmyrainbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s loving having her own thread, and I wouldn’t really comment on another persons parenting skills as I’ve a baby with reflux and my son had it too and I tried before 6 months and he didn’t take to it.. however I must say her eyebrows are bugging the tit out of me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Christ I was just gonna say to you all to lay off re her personal appearance but then I saw what she does to her brows 🥴🥴🥴

the weaning thing really got me….both mine had reflux and neither were told by any professional to wean early to help. I just don’t get this fascination with people weaning their kids so young. The guidelines have been in place for well over 10 years now, if not longer just a shame so many of these mothers listen to their own mothers instead of people who actually know what They are talking about!

Reactions: 2
She’s absolutely loving the Tattle attention! What a sad life.
---
Also nobody has mumshamed her. Just told her the evidence based guidelines. Like I said, not very bright that one.

Reactions: 3
People like her see children's health and safety as mum shaming. No, we just care about your child more than you do, sorry. There's no "I know my child best" when it comes to health and safety.

I never comment on these but… omg her eyebrows. They look like Nike ticks 😂 can’t focus on any of the weaning drama with those bad boys around.
That’s all I came to say 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People like her see children's health and safety as mum shaming. No, we just care about your child more than you do, sorry. There's no "I know my child best" when it comes to health and safety.
These are the same people who think car seat safety is a choice 😂 very much “its my baby ill do what i want with them”okay darling put them at risk then!

I can’t remember if this has already been said here but just looking at the comments on the latest video about early weaning and so many people are hard of thinking. Claiming your baby was hungry on ‘just milk’ when milk is considerably more calorie dense than puréed carrot is just daft.

Reactions: 6
exactly this! a carrot purée isn’t going to fill your child up over a 9oz bottle 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m so glad she isn’t my family member/ friend 😂 she drains the life out of me and I only watch a 30 second tik tok. Feel sorry for her partner

Reactions: 1
Have you seen her latest video of her shoving sweet potato in her babies mouth? He keeps spitting it out and she’s just shoving it back in. Personally i dont think he looks interested in the slightest, she’s forcing weaning so much.

Have you seen her latest video of her shoving sweet potato in her babies mouth? He keeps spitting it out and she’s just shoving it back in. Personally i dont think he looks interested in the slightest, she’s forcing weaning so much.
When starting weaning aren’t they meant to lick it off the spoon as such and just get a taste of foods not shoving spoonfuls down him like she is

Yes, just watched it...that child has as much interest in food as I do in sticking a fork in my plug sockets! He isn't swallowing, the tongue thrust is still strong and he's clearly spitting it out! Remember the first time I gave my son food, he grabbed the spoon to keep it in his mouth every time I put food on it 🤣

Absolutely this. Even my 8 month old sometimes doesn’t show interest and you have to admit defeat. You can go WEEKS between them wanting food and then refusing. This is why they say ‘good for fun, until they’re one’. Also, she was so smug in her TT’s about his sleep and now he’s not a great sleeper. I laughed! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Absolutely this. Even my 8 month old sometimes doesn’t show interest and you have to admit defeat. You can go WEEKS between them wanting food and then refusing. This is why they say ‘good for fun, until they’re one’. Also, she was so smug in her TT’s about his sleep and now he’s not a great sleeper. I laughed! 😂😂😂
She’s just a smug b1tch

That child is not weaning ready….you can tell he doesn’t want the spoon in his mouth. Let him touch the food, use his fingers to feel then lick……I tried weaning mine at like 5 months, they weren’t ready and left it another month or so as slog can change in that time.
It’s like she needs content so is using the baby as a performing monkey!

Reactions: 4
She really really needs to go and get her makeup matched to her skin, the foundation is far too dark, those eyebrows are horrendous and she needs to realise a little goes a long way with that white eyeliner 😳 she reminds me of that filter, you know the 00s chav one.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.