Kelly - Life with my rainbow @lifewithmyrainbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been waiting for this thread.. 🍿 she’s gonna love having one made about her though ffsssss 😅

She comes across as a it’s either my way or the highway kinda girl. People were genuinely giving her good advice on weaning etc and her snarky comments back to them were simply immature and distasteful. Hypocritical at its finest.

one bored little goblin x
30783079-3370-4624-A763-706D1A5C1C8C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been waiting for this thread.. 🍿 she’s gonna love having one made about her though ffsssss 😅

She comes across as a it’s either my way or the highway kinda girl. People were genuinely giving her good advice on weaning etc and her snarky comments back to them were simply immature and distasteful. Hypocritical at its finest.

one bored little goblin xView attachment 1992541
she even said “what’s tattle” 😂😂
i’m sure the babies dad doesn’t get much say it’s what she says goes

her comments were so stupid , she’s always replying back to them. she thinks she sounds smart in the comments but it’s actually laughable.
that baby isn’t ready to be weaned 😂

Reactions: 2
Can someone tell her straighteners exist?amongst everything else her frizzy hair boils my piss.

• Haha
I’m cringing at them both, they’re going at it in the comments of her latest vid. Two grown women acting like children.

Never understand why women who tried so hard to have a baby are also the ones so relaxed about doing things to put them at risk.

It's recommended to be in the same room for every nap to decrease the risk of SIDS. Its reccomended to wean at 6 months due to the risk of damaging their gut permanently if done too early. This idiot thinks she knows better than professionals who are literally trainee in this. Can't stand the woman or anyone else who is so half arsed about their child's health and safety.

Reactions: 6
For someone who claimed she had severe postpartum anxiety you’d think she would be doing everything to keep her son as safe as possible and follow the guidelines to the book and take on board any advice given. Doesn’t add up to me. Attention seeker springs to mind! I followed her TTC journey but since she fell pregnant and had her baby there always seems to be a problem?.. acid reflux, tongue tie, several hospital stays, mastitis, early teething…

Reactions: 5
It's actually part of the Lullaby Trust safe sleep guidelines.
I never knew about the naps 😳 my 9 month old naps in her cot everyday, granted with a baby monitor but I just genuinely thought it was the safest place 😮

I never knew about the naps 😳 my 9 month old naps in her cot everyday, granted with a baby monitor but I just genuinely thought it was the safest place 😮
The lullaby trust guidelines about sleeping in the same room are for 6 months and under I believe

Reactions: 3
He looks sooo unready!! How sad, and she knows the reaction she will get which means more views and more money for her from TikTok! Pathetic…

He looks sooo unready!! How sad, and she knows the reaction she will get which means more views and more money for her from TikTok! Pathetic…
it is pathetic
she knows he isn’t ready but she loves the comments etc so she can cry about “trolls” and the horrible “mum police”

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why you would do this. She said in the comments ‘it’s not the law’. No it’s just guidance based on decades worth of research but clearly you know better 🙃

she’s obsessed with him doing things before his time.
she should really cherish him being a baby.

Poor kid she was just shovelling it in as soon as he had his mouth open. He looks so small as well

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.