Kelly - Life with my rainbow @lifewithmyrainbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looked so uncomfortable in that pushchair. I thought he was sitting up? He didn’t look like he was at all steady on that table

wants baby to go to sleep before 9, starts bedtime routine after 8. I can't be the only person who starts their bedtime routine after tea? Like we have tea, baths, jamas on and then chill time until bedtime. I get the older child might have clubs or whatever that may affect the bedtime routine slightly, but you adapt. My 8m old goes down around 7/7.30 and sometimes he might wake a bit later for a cuddle or a top up feed, because he's a BABY. It's like she wants her role as mummy to be like a daytime shift, god forbid he wakes up after he's been put down for the night.

Reactions: 4
i can’t judge because my little one has absolutely no early bedtime and never has
however i’m not sitting on tiktok whining about it.
her life is just one big moan

Reactions: 1
Her boyfriend climbed into the back of a moving car on a motorway to sort out the baby?! Jesus Christ. If it was that extreme pull over on the hard shoulder.

• Wow
Legit! She said it in her video about O being unsettled in the car and it happened on the way back from their holiday.
I’ve seen it now, I can’t believe that. My little one had problems in the car but as much as it’s horrible I always waited until I could find a SAFE spot to stop. She doesn’t seem to care too much though does she🤷🏻‍♀️

Shes full of tit. Claiming she has post partam anxiety yet weaned her baby early despite knowing the risks. Yeah, you're anxious hun aren't you 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Shes full of tit. Claiming she has post partam anxiety yet weaned her baby early despite knowing the risks. Yeah, you're anxious hun aren't you 🙄
God you’ve really set her off! 😂
If she doesn’t want people to comment then maybe she shouldn’t share so much on the internet. It really is that simple.

Whilst I don’t agree with your comment that she can’t have post partum anxiety and wean her baby early, as ime anxiety is v illogical. I really cannot stand the way she is going about it. Giving so much sweet foods and little to no green vegetables. Makes me cringe. So unhealthy.

Also side note: Since when was it post partum anxiety and not post natal? We aren’t in America. So why does she keep calling it that?

Kelly babe.

Children on the 25th percentile are also thriving. Being under the 50th percentile doesn't mean they're not, nor does being over the 50th percentile equate to them thriving.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Way to make other mums with smaller babies feel tit about themselves you bleep.

Some of us wait till 6 months + to wean because neurologically and developmentally that's when a baby is READY.

Reactions: 10
God you’ve really set her off! 😂
If she doesn’t want people to comment then maybe she shouldn’t share so much on the internet. It really is that simple.

Whilst I don’t agree with your comment that she can’t have post partum anxiety and wean her baby early, as ime anxiety is v illogical. I really cannot stand the way she is going about it. Giving so much sweet foods and little to no green vegetables. Makes me cringe. So unhealthy.

Also side note: Since when was it post partum anxiety and not post natal? We aren’t in America. So why does she keep calling it that?
Wow I'm famous 😂

She said she was always planning to wean at 4 months in a previous video. Nothing to do with reflux.

regardless of whether it’s sweet foods or not those purées haven’t helped him magically gain weight.
those guidelines are there for a reason.
just own your tit. you weaned because you did with your other child not because of reflux.

regardless of whether it’s sweet foods or not those purées haven’t helped him magically gain weight.
those guidelines are there for a reason.
just own your tit. you weaned because you did with your other child not because of reflux.
What you mean? Of course a couple small spoonfuls of avocado helped him put on weight more than his milk 😂
---
the car seat she uses has so little safety testing too :(
Which seat is it?
Really doesn't suprise me.

But guys he’s ‘friving’ 🤣
---
You know nuffin about me i’m gonna wean my child before 6 munfffffs
---
My ferapist

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What you mean? Of course a couple small spoonfuls of avocado helped him put on weight more than his milk 😂
---

Which seat is it?
Really doesn't suprise me.
Its an ‘ivogue’ car seat that is part of the travel system they sell. Literally NO safety testing

• Wow
Its an ‘ivogue’ car seat that is part of the travel system they sell. Literally NO safety testing
All infant carriers are tested to the same safety standards.
It's when you move onto the next size up for children who have outgrown them. The ivouges are as safe as the maxi cosi's (infant carriers)

Reactions: 3
All infant carriers are tested to the same safety standards.
It's when you move onto the next size up for children who have outgrown them. The ivouges are as safe as the maxi cosi's (infant carriers)
I mentioned this travel system to an independent retailer when shopping for one myself and they advised they didn’t stock it because they were unable to find credentials online for testing etc. I’m sure this is true though and they are maybe just not easy to get hold of for this manufacturer ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.