Kelly - Life with my rainbow @lifewithmyrainbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh I didn’t know she had a thread until She posted 😅
I find her really annoying, her constant weird stares at the camera and thinking she knows best over the guidelines. From what I saw that baby was no way ready to wean. I feel she likes the attention and arguements tbh.

Reactions: 2
When people say he’s not ready for weaning and he’s not opening his mouth for the spoon she always replies “well how did it get in his mouth then” them being excited and understanding that food is coming and opening there mouth for it and them just having there mouth slightly open are 2 very different things. I didnt wean till 6 months and even then my little one wasn't ready /didn't want to open his mouth so i left him. I didn't do what she does and repeatedly jab at his mouth and shove the spoon in!
I dont understand why people are in such a rush to wean? Shes so defensive and rude.

He’s spitting it out because HE IS NOT READY FOR SOLIDS!!!! People honestly baffle the life out of me, also I’m not surprised he spat it out even if he was old enough, who wants swede mixed with milk?? My daughter was weaned from 6 months straight to BLW, much better than purée imo.

The fact she has a tattle thread makes her ego even bigger 😂 get a grip hun. You’re just another mum on the internet.

Reactions: 1
I get everyone parents different and all babies are different but I find her so aggressive with her responses…he has such a nasty tone when she talks and even to those who are probably genuine. I think it’s a case of she’s on TikTok and thinks she’s better than others!

Reactions: 6
So glad I’ve found this!!! Thanks Kelly for signposting everyone here who doesn’t like you
What a bloody potato of a woman

Reactions: 5
Shot straight over here after seeing her TikTok about tattle! I don’t follow her, never had but she caught my eye when she was force feeding her baby who was clearly far too young to wean! That app makes me cringe at the amount of mothers who wean their babies before the recommended guidelines! I totally appreciate and understand each baby is different but at 3 months it’s just purely unnecessary and dangerous!
She strikes me as a woe is me kind of character! She openly shows off her life on a platform but doesn’t take to any kind of advice or feedback at all!
I would hate to be stuck in a lift with her that’s for sure!!

Reactions: 4
Didn't know she had a thread til she posted, sometimes it's best just to say nothing

Reactions: 1
She commented that tattlers don't have the courage to comment on Tik Tok. No hun, I've commented on your Tik Tok with my full name on show, I'm not scared of you 😂
Now stop force feeding your child before the reccomended weaning age before you damage his gut health.

Reactions: 4
Shot straight over here after seeing her TikTok about tattle! I don’t follow her, never had but she caught my eye when she was force feeding her baby who was clearly far too young to wean! That app makes me cringe at the amount of mothers who wean their babies before the recommended guidelines! I totally appreciate and understand each baby is different but at 3 months it’s just purely unnecessary and dangerous!
She strikes me as a woe is me kind of character! She openly shows off her life on a platform but doesn’t take to any kind of advice or feedback at all!
I would hate to be stuck in a lift with her that’s for sure!!
Haha! Same here!😅

She strikes me as someone who’s just not very bright! He’s clearly not ready and she’s just forcing( lots of sweet) on him. Call me old fashioned but I thought you start off with greens etc so they don’t just get a taste for sweet stuff.

Only came here because she mentioned tattle!!

all I have to say is, sort your eyebrows out honey!!!

• Haha
Had never heard of her until I saw this thread. She seems like the type I'd avoid at the baby/toddler groups! Insufferable.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t realise the the best kind of mum is one who can listen and learn from other people. Know better do better. I early weaned my first because I was excited.. she then had bowel issues as she got older. With my second I waited till she was READY at around 6/7 months and I’m so pleased I did. There’s a reason it’s 6m recommendation.
We can learn every day from other mothers, having an attitude of knowing it all isn’t doing anyone any good

she is actually insufferable
“one thing il always teach my children that you may not be well liked” okay hun 😂
her platform is just negativity and her being the victim
so boring , if you can’t handle peoples opinions then get off titkok.
she’s another one who says she posts on tiktok so she can look back on the special moments. pull the other one , you’re doing it in the hopes of sponsored stuff

Reactions: 9
she is actually insufferable
“one thing il always teach my children that you may not be well liked” okay hun 😂
her platform is just negativity and her being the victim
so boring , if you can’t handle peoples opinions then get off titkok.
she’s another one who says she posts on tiktok so she can look back on the special moments. pull the other one , you’re doing it in the hopes of sponsored stuff
Hopefully she won't teach them how to do makeup. What the hell is the eyebrows about

• Haha
i really hate this whole “tattlers must be jealous narrative” it’s so childish
also as soon as people mentioned about her being in the pjs all day she’s actually changed and made a whole tiktok about it 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.