Kelly - Life with my rainbow @lifewithmyrainbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I have been waiting for this thread.
This silly bint has been grinding my tits since her TTC days.

She always 100% has to be right about everything and if anyone has an opposing opinion no matter how much evidence they have to back them up, they’re wrong and a “disgusting troll”.

The only troll is her with them eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I have been waiting for this thread.
This silly bint has been grinding my tits since her TTC days.

She always 100% has to be right about everything and if anyone has an opposing opinion no matter how much evidence they have to back them up, they’re wrong and a “disgusting troll”.

The only troll is her with them eyebrows.
Shes so rude to anyone that tries to give her advice

Reactions: 4
she’s a rude cow
someone mentioned in her comments that the video of oliver in the bath is inappropriate as she doesn’t know who’s sharing and saving it and her response was “that’s stalkerish” 😂😂

Reactions: 1
she’s a rude cow
someone mentioned in her comments that the video of oliver in the bath is inappropriate as she doesn’t know who’s sharing and saving it and her response was “that’s stalkerish” 😂😂
OK hun, you let your video be saved by paedophiles 🙄
She literally doesn't care about that kids safety

Reactions: 2
why is she still dragging on this drama with that mourtary tech woman?
it’s been two weeks kelly get a grip
she gives me bully vibes tbh

Reactions: 3
why is she still dragging on this drama with that mourtary tech woman?
it’s been two weeks kelly get a grip
she gives me bully vibes tbh
I was thinking the same, the mourtuary tech hasn’t posted any new videos or anything about Kelly? Why is she so bothered

he isn’t even interested it’s embarrassing to watch and her comments are just as delusional as she is

clearly still got a tongue thrust also

Pretty poor form of her leaving the latest video bashing the mortuary tech up when people informed her the day she posted it TMT had just announced she was going through a miscarriage.

She keeps going on about how she was being bullied because TMT responded to comments calling her out, when Kelly was the one liking and responding to comments calling TMT a freak and doing exactly what she was “defending herself” against.

It’s pathetic, chavvy schoolyard drama.

Reactions: 2
This woman gives me an irrational rage.
I used to like her when she was tracking her cycles and I was always willing for her to have some luck on her ttc journey but she irked me when she went to the hospital demanding hormone pills/crying in the car because she was told no at first and stamped her feet and got them anyway because "she knew this was why she was miscarrying and it would save this baby" .. her attitude and entitlement during those videos just gave off bad vibes for me. Then complaining of the morning sickness like she was the only person to suffer it.. Erge!

I see she's know made a video stating she's having a break from weaning as admittedly he isnt ready at 4 months, then I see the video she posted before that is a one about a toy for Oliver that she's pushed infront of him that has 18+ months on!!!! I don't get her.. why is she in a rush to make him grow up?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
that toy is ridiculous , even my 9 month old wouldn’t be interested in that. she’s so desperate for him to be doing everything and more. ffs they grow so fast just enjoy it

i understand she has a fear of choking etc so why even start weaning when she did? she wasn’t doing it for reflux or because of doctors advice she was doing it because she thought she knew best.

also that video of her elder son giving her the mother’s day present was SO awkward the way he was just looking at the camera

Just feel she’s really playing on her postpartum anxiety at this point.
Yeah, she has the chance to actually help people with her "platform" but things like that really just play up to negative stereotypes. Plus the constant engaging with "trolls", I'm not convinced someone with PPA would be doing that. Girl seems to love a label and has a bit of a victim complex.

i don’t know why creators make tiktoks about them having a tattle thread 😂
always brings more over here

Just seen her video about here so obviously had to come and look 😂. She’s disgusting for how she went on at the mortuary lady, she carried on knowing Hayley was having a miscarriage. That was disgraceful.

Reactions: 7
i don’t know why creators make tiktoks about them having a tattle thread 😂
always brings more over here
It's all for the drama, She'll use it as woe is me. Really pleased I found this thread (because she told us she had one 🤣) more and more I'm wanting to smash my screen when I see her. She's been going on about TMT bullying her, she's the one bringing it up constantly! Sick to death of the "be kind" bullies, moaning about people being nasty to them, but in return being the biggest witches AND setting their sheep on others. And don't get me started on her trying to turn her almost 5 month old into a walking talking baby before he's ready. We weaned at 5m with both children because both were ready, we never forced anything, same with rolling, crawling etc, we encourage but we don't manhandle our children. They're small for such a short time. She thrives on the drama she creates for herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.