Kelly - Life with my rainbow #2 I’ve got healf conditionS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the diet of a child. Does she never get sick of eating the same foods everyday

Reactions: 1
She has the diet of a child. Does she never get sick of eating the same foods everyday
Its when she told people you don't have to eat fruit and veg to lose weight just starve yourself 😂
The amount of comments I've seen from people with qualifications in this saying your calorie intake is too low and shes like "No its fine I use an app", behave Kelly, there's a reason you've been referred tona dietician. She uses the excuse oral allergy syndrome which I honestly think shes lying about yet she never cooks veg either apart from the odd bit of pepper. You're helf journey is laughable, nothing you are doing is helfy.

1300 calories for a big girl really isnt a lot, she’ll make herself run down and sick not healthier

What’s the betting she doesn’t have any flare ups now her surgery is booked? Or at least they’re not bad enough for her to go to an and e! Not saying she wasn’t in pain but she’s pretty much admitted she only went to a and e so they’d expedite her surgery

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Its when she told people you don't have to eat fruit and veg to lose weight just starve yourself 😂
The amount of comments I've seen from people with qualifications in this saying your calorie intake is too low and shes like "No its fine I use an app", behave Kelly, there's a reason you've been referred tona dietician. She uses the excuse oral allergy syndrome which I honestly think shes lying about yet she never cooks veg either apart from the odd bit of pepper. You're helf journey is laughable, nothing you are doing is helfy.
Do you not know Kelly knows everything… diet, babies, medical she knows it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry, that white eyeliner makes her look like the next Drag Queen ready to go on stage down Canal Street.

Reactions: 2
Sorry, that white eyeliner makes her look like the next Drag Queen ready to go on stage down Canal Street.
I can only imagine what that makeup looks like without the smooth filter on and in natural daylight. When the video popped up I thought it was a clown

Still cosleeping when you're on medication that makes you drowsy. Classic poor parenting from our Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.