Kelly - Life with my rainbow #2 I’ve got healf conditionS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she says deficit makes me irrationally angry it’s deficit NOT defecet you “fick” human

Her walking round the hospital in that minging track suit looking like Ali g 😂 she doesn’t even walk she just mopes around like a floating slug

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone who was in a&e a few days ago in “agony”, being able to then take the stairs so nonchalantly…. You’re a bit of a fibber aren’t you our Kel.

whatever the duck you’ve got on your head makes you look bloody stupid.

stop using hospitals as a place to make tiktoks. There’s a time and a place (never in your case)

Reactions: 3
shes only going to the hospital in the hopes theyll give her surgery there and then 🤣

Reactions: 3
Kelly I’m not sure what you think you look like when you pull this face 24/7. But in case you didn’t know it doesn’t make you look beautiful you look like a twit who’s chewing a wasp.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kelly: It’s a serious syndrome….
IMG_2614.png

Google:
IMG_2613.jpeg

she’s so desperate to have a “serious” illness.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shes going to be gutted when she has her gallbladder out and it's one less helf condition to worry about. What is she going to replace it with? Something as life fretening as hay fever I reckon!

Reactions: 1
Shes going to be gutted when she has her gallbladder out and it's one less helf condition to worry about. What is she going to replace it with? Something as life fretening as hay fever I reckon!
She’s probably praying she’s one of the unlucky few who develop issues post removal

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.