Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bad_karma

Oh wow! How does she come up with these activities? My boys were happy doing "gardening " all day. Oh wait, Kelly’s garden consists of fake grass and toddler toys.

Reactions: 3

Flipflopdrop

It does. I’m sure Kelly’s sister in law is lovely but I’m not sure we need to see a blow by blow account of the hen do of a woman we don’t have any clue about. Kelly shares nothing of her family life, we’ve never even seen the sister before now. At least Kelly is happy - it’s a weekend away from her girls and Ian.
Perhaps her family don't approve of her 'career' choice and have asked to be kept off her social media? Just a guess as we never hear or see much about them.

I hope Ian actually takes the girls out of the house this weekend and does something that doesn't involve screens or junk food.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
And she's now replied to the sofa comments!
FYI Kelly my boys do exactly the same with the sofa cushions but we still got a new one last year.
My first thought!
Catching up with her book and her tattle thread. What’s your excuse for the rest of the living room Kelly? Do tell us….

Bumble2019

VIP Member
It’s due to rain here today as I’m sure it will at some point today where they are. You just wouldn’t would you?! That’s before you take in to account the danger of those on the school run and in a school playground and setting. Hopefully even Kelly has thought to take her a change of shoes when they get to school.

I see Kelly’s content is now firmly focused on Abi. Almost like she’s willing for Abi to be difficult to provide the much needed content.

No tagging of Sarah in Surrey anymore in the coffee shop Kelly….?

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
She doesn’t do anything that she could use to create content. She’d need to put her hand in her pocket to make some decent reels. She could have done that with Center Parcs but just does the same pottery painting, archery etc. She needs to accept her girls aren’t cutesy toddlers and find a new usp.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Absolute desperation. Screeching, boring content. Has this person lost their mind?!
The travelling fruit is now just weird and desperate. The bike chat again clutching at anything. She really needs to give this up. In her defense at least she hasn’t gone the way of Mum and a Mic.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Surely Abi wouldn't be so overweight if Kelly stopped bringing snacks on every school pick up and plying her with them all day every day.

WHY does she treat her daughter like this 🤯
More silly ‘content’ about snacks. It’s really not an issue nor content.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Back to the hairdresser for more, unseen, original content. Nails and Scamp and Dude- ✅
No “ask me anything” either because she doesn’t have anything left to say or give and doesn’t want to be asked how the Insta-life full- time is going (or, err…not going)!

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She’ll have a nasty accident wearing crocs and a loose coat to ride a bike. God they’re f’in clueless honestly.

Reactions: 2

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Yes, I find it hard to believe that Kelly has written to her MP or intends to like she’s advising everyone else to do.
Maybe this is her new pivot? Politics 😂 Trying out any angle to generate followers and engagement. I see 100k is in sight. Excellent purchasing of followers, Kels 👀

Bumble2019

VIP Member
But what is she wearing? It looks like she's stuck in the nineties with that shirt and shorts combination 🤢
Haha I couldn’t tell if it was some dressing up theme of the hen-do she hasn’t told us about or whether that was her actual choice of outfit!

CaroWatkinson

I actually really worry for any pet Kelly gets. She does not seem to have the patience required - or the discipline to look after something.