Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bad_karma

You would have thought given Kelly’s flexibility with her new “career” that an inset day is the PERFECT day to do something. All other kids are back in school so make the most of it - go to London, go to a quiet swimming session, anything - Why, why, why stay in that depressing lounge AGAIN for the whole day. It’s not even like she has a particularly nice home to hang out in. I think I’m right in saying the only thing the girls did between Saturday morning and what will be Tuesday morning is a swimming lesson which we all know last 20-30 minutes max.
Exactly this. And that was on a weekend when the weather was actually nice and they could have done soo many things outside. I took my kids to kew Gardens on Friday, me and half of London, and it was brilliant, they did not stop all day!

Reactions: 2

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
I can honestly hand on heart say I have never taken a snack to my daily school pick up, ever. And when I look around the playground i dont see any other parent handing out snacks to their kids either. Is this honestly a thing??
Same here. Even when the kids were in reception. I don’t see any snacks at pick up either.
---
Still promoting Scamp and Dude for free with that monstrosity of a coat,

Aab41

VIP Member
And also who has that many dresses available in their wardrobe that are 'ball' suitable? None of them were horrendous, though I did chuckle at the very obvious branding on the blue sparkly dress (I take back my none of them horrendous comment), I couldn't even grab 1 out of my wardrobe, does she not realise how fortunate she is to just have these lying around 🤷‍♀️

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
How do ‘school photos’ impact Kelly exactly. Scraping the barrel much?!

That Nesquik article is embarrassing. Full of spelling mistakes and utter sh!te. No Dad wants a used nesquik tub. Is she really paid to produce that? ‘Paid partnership’ hidden in teeny tiny font in the corner too.

What a ‘job’ to have!
The entire article is regurgitated from other gift lists. And the classic stereotypes 🙄

Flipflopdrop

I’m frequently here to criticise Kelly but I think Ian deserves some slating too (not enough for his own thread, mind 😂) he clearly prioritises himself too with his gym/exercise and seems to give little regard to the house running or the girls.
I think he's checked out of the relationship. There's no love left there and he allows Kelly to exploit his daughter's for a living.
---
And all those dresses are horrific!

Bobcat

She’ll be back freelancing at the BBC by August at this rate. Mind you if you have TikTok it seems anyone can monetise their content. So maybe she will be ok?

Bumble2019

VIP Member
She had a cleaner in her BBC days I recall her talking about. Maybe she got rid of them when she "pivoted" but Ian has put his foot down and insisted that they needed to bring them back to clean up the pig sty of a house!

Or...she's had one all along. Worrying!

How they clean around her mess I don't know. The whole house is just grim.

Bad_karma

Kelly’s finally been gifted a freebie!!!! Or has she not been declaring her gifted items I wonder? Is the beauty pie stuff she’s bought do we think or given to her? I’m not sure who’s asking about her makeup and skincare routine, she looks knackered, pi$$ed off and angry to me most of the time. How she still manages to squint in those huge sunglasses I don’t know either but it’s giving her some serious frown lines!
Definitely not gifted, she’s paid for it.

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
The only time I do is when I pick my 11 yo girly from school, and she’s going straight into quite intense netball training for a couple of hours. Otherwise, she’ll maybe have a banana when she gets in. Teenager has ways and means to pop into the shop on his way home 😂

Reactions: 1

Bobcat

Yeah trainer for kids or brides is fine. I’d never wear heels as I’m too clumsy and tall already! Some people just don’t do heels.

I definitely see snacks at pick up, similar to @Virago I reckon under half of parents have them. I sometimes take one, sometimes not. Often my daughter is on her scooter so doesn't have a hand free to eat anyway. I believe that Kelly does live a fair distance from school so maybe an apple or something to munch on the way home would be reasonable, but I don't get the whole 'wrong snack' thing being such a big issue.

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Kelly is in a bad mood. Is this content or therapy?! I think she needs to take a break. Churning drivel is taking its toll.

Bad_karma

And did she decline the option of taking the girls home straight after sports day? Our school always do this unless you are going back to an actual job!