Kelly...Kids and the Commute #2 Can't cope with her kids, doesn't commute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol those shoes she’s wearing are £99 with a shocking review. I didn’t click Kelly’s desperate link, I always wonder how she makes her money as she never aff links anything. Maom must pay her well.

Reactions: 3
Is she saying she will piss herself at pizz up ??
Genuinely don’t get it ether.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In the same week Kelly has filmed herself on the loo talking about wiping herself she also tells us she pi$$es herself when she dances and shown us her sanitary towels. To think a year ago she had a respectable job at the BBC….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her youngest really has piled weight on. Feel bad for saying this as she’s only 6 but parents need to take responsibility if children get overweight. It’s not her fault.

Reactions: 6
Her youngest really has piled weight on. Feel bad for saying this as she’s only 6 but parents need to take responsibility if children get overweight. It’s not her fault.
Yes she doesn’t need silly fitness classes, she needs her diet sorted. Kelly gave them McDonald’s again last night, an ice lolly the other day to “wake her up” from a nap just minutes before her dinner. It’s crazy what she feeds them. Kelly and her husband clearly know about good diet and nutrition but fail to extend it to their children. It’s just awful.

Reactions: 6
Why does she always try and read a book around her kids? Really bugs me. Can she not take them out or play with them or do a job. It’s not like she needs anymore bloody “me time” to “decompress”.

Reactions: 5
Why has she been reading the same bastard book since last summer? Fair enough I read a lot, I'm already on my 2nd book since yesterday, but those Richard Osman books take me 3 days absolute max.

Reactions: 4
The side on filming yourself is so embarrassing.
Also, try actual parenting rather than sitting there going “come on guys”.

Absolute prat.

Reactions: 7
She’s lucky they’re laughing and entertaining one another because she’s certainly not bothering with them.

I don’t think it’s a bad thing to read around your kids, if anything it gives them a good example. It helps if you set expectations with the kids though and make it a shared moment, not try and hide from them to read the same book you’ve been reading for months.

Reactions: 5
You could see the girls reflection in the door and they were just playing about as kids do. Guaranteed they couldn’t hear what she was saying and it was just for the benefit of her followers 🙄

Reactions: 2
Just came across her account a minute ago, read the bio, and thought "f*ck me, she must have a great thread on Tattle". Wasn't disappointed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That picture of the messy bedroom - I know children make mess, but that was really something else. Make her tidy it, don’t do it yourself and photograph it for instagram!

That picture of the messy bedroom - I know children make mess, but that was really something else. Make her tidy it, don’t do it yourself and photograph it for instagram!
This. The eldest is what 8? Old enough to be at least helping

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.