Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to this thread, recently found it 🙈 has she seriously the child going to play a match and a face full of foundation? 🙈 apologies if this is the norm these days, my kids are still little! 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Late to this thread, recently found it 🙈 has she seriously the child going to play a match and a face full of foundation? 🙈 apologies if this is the norm these days, my kids are still little! 🙈🙈
I thought the same and she seems a Tom boy and no it's not usually the done thing

Reactions: 2
Is she for real with that “tip” for buttering toast…Who The F**k would eat the toast with a tonne of stringy butter like that🤢 why do some people become totally inept at life because they have a baby! I had triplets anf a toddler hanging off me & I could butter my toast 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Is she for real with that “tip” for buttering toast…Who The F**k would eat the toast with a tonne of stringy butter like that🤢 why do some people become totally inept at life because they have a baby! I had triplets anf a toddler hanging off me & I could butter my toast 🤦🏻‍♀️
There’d be butter all over your Jaysis fingers. Would actually be easier to open it up and use it normally 🙄

Reactions: 5
Sorry, what horseshit is that with the butter...content. Scraping the barrell.You'd be quicker putting the baby down.

Reactions: 3
I saw someone do it before but no kids in tow. From what I seen it's when it's too hard to butter it's an easier way to actually butter your bread. Not just leave it stringy. Ffs how bad dya have to be to eat toast like that ffs!

I feel like when a hun has a baby they act as incompetent as possible. It’s like when teenage girls act dumb in front of lads to be cute. It’s stupid & pathetic.

I can eat a dinner baby in arm so it’s beyond me how she can’t butter toast. I think If it’s not dressing the child up it’s outside Kelly’s remit

Promise I’m not mom shaming but I can’t believe she’s leaving the baby again for another press trip

she has to be buying all these and then immediately returning them? She’s never actually seen wearing stuff to events. What a absolutely waste.

Seriously… comes in for the chats wearing just a bra!! Thought the corset top was bad enough but coming on in her bra because she’s too warm??? Very unfair on her 13 year old whose friends could be following her…..or on any of us that were unfortunate to see it 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m shocked Ella is only turning 12. The TikTok’s and make up etc made me think she was already a teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.