Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting a thread as several have asked for one.

Missellamayandmommy ,Kelly Fitzsimmons and her daughter ella

64.4k followers mix of beauty fashion and ellamay

Reactions: 1
I dont mind her. But I thought it was weird when she was showing off the daughters underwear.

Reactions: 7
What really irritates me is the tagging of every single thing just to get a sniff of a bit of attention or share or to be noticed! When everyone’s talking about tadhg flemming- she had 4 videos up each week nearly and tagging him so he’d hopefully share her! ( I don’t think he ever did) Desperate attention seeking. Also the tagging and posts of products in the hopes of some sort of collab such as Cerave cream.. keeps going on and on about it to tag them I’d say in the hopes they’ll reach out. Not to mention the big dfs tour when she was just “looking” for stuff for her house But stil had to tag them as she was touring around looking at the stuff she wanted and then all Of a sudden there was a collab. Which I believe now she’s getting a different couch From a different shop after being given that one for nothing. Serious snub to dfs and I wish more companies could cop onto this. Self entitled Beggy Mitchell if I ever saw one

Reactions: 8
I dont mind her. But I thought it was weird when she was showing off the daughters underwear.
Yes I thought that was weird alright . How old is her daughter ? In a year or two she won’t want anything to do with the page so it’s going to be hard for her to stay relevant. As far as I can see , the page is just about making calorie laden cakes and desserts and then complaining about not being able to fit into anything . Not to mention posting photos of herself in her underwear . So embarrassing for her daughter in school .

Reactions: 6
Her hair drives me mad wish she would go back to brown it was so much nicer and healthier looking
Yes I agree she is most definitely not suited to blonde. But don’t forget that the wow dream hair filter that ruined her hair had to be tagged to death too. Maybe in hopes they would also reach out to help repair the damage she caused her own hair by wrongly using their product? I feel like it’s a modern way of threatening. To use a large following as a weapon and tagging a company when there is an issue ect in some sort of pressure tactic because a lot of people will see it. So the companies may feel pressured into “reaching out” or a huge hamper to be sent I feel like they all chance their arm with this but her more so. As mentioned above I do find this one as clinging to trying to stay relevant. Just seems like a pointless page with nothing to it. It’s not styling when your just buying from boohoo, Zara and river island and just putting on an outfit that has arrived. Don’t we all do that anyway??

Reactions: 4
Just a few short months until its nutcracker season all over again.... 🙄
Actually that reminds me. I remember she went in looking at giant nutcrackers everywhere and went into woodies a few times tagging them when all she was Doing was “looking”! Must’ve been in the hopes they’d see she was looking one and she’d be gifted it? Like who else walks around a shop and insists on letting the shop know that she’s in there. Look out for it. I don’t think she can go into shops And do a story without tagging the shop itself. To me that’s so they’ll possibly Gift her something or if she’s done a collab with them already it’s the equivalent of being like oh remember me? Fancy another collab. ANYTHING to stay somewhat relevant

They're all blatant beggars. I've messaged this one a few times and the only reply I ever got from her was when I was looking to send something to her for her daughter. Kieran and the wife are the worst for the begging though.

This page has always creeped me out tbh. I'm glad the little girl is becoming her own person and getting out of her "stage mom's" grips.

Stage mom is exactly what she is, used her child to get likes and followers and then slowly she’s just taking over the page for her own content! She will get on every band wagon going just to stay relevant! She puts up photos of herself that no one would put up of them self then says she’s has no confidence? I find it very hard to believe at times!

They're all blatant beggars. I've messaged this one a few times and the only reply I ever got from her was when I was looking to send something to her for her daughter. Kieran and the wife are the worst for the begging though.
Yeah I've messaged her too with no response. Some of them with way more followers would respond.

Why did you message her about sending something to her daughter if she didn’t reply to your other messages ??

Ah guys remember the tagging companies I was referring to when something goes wrong. There we go again! And the tagging of the shops she’s been in! It’s never ending every day is the same . On the stories now hoping brandmax and tefal will reach out 😂 I bloody called it before it happened

She never responds. Ive mesgd her a few times with support or advice about weightloss and feeling similar in the past has never even read the messages.

Fake books ?! Cardboard cutout books ?! Just buy real books read them enjoy them brainless bunch I've seen it all now 🙈

Reactions: 7
I usually don't mind her too much but cardboard cut out books??? Bahahahaha how embarrassing!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.