Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she has that boiler tap set up is so dangerous. I have a similar one, and you have to have the handle at the other side, you are not supposed to have your arm holding the tap in between the unit and the water.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure those taps are sage but they terrify me tbh. Can see an accident would happen easily either a child getting a drink or washing hands. At least with kettle I feel the actual boiling water is separated if that makes sense.

The magenta tracksuit on a boy? With clashing air Jordans? Vile!
Also how many pairs of shoes does that baby have!!
Before anyone comes for me, I don't have a problem with a boy wearing pink but I wouldn't order a full pink tracksuit for a 1m old.

Reactions: 7
Before anyone comes for me, I don't have a problem with a boy wearing pink but I wouldn't order a full pink tracksuit for a 1m old.
Just goes to show they have money to burn. I have a 4 year old who hasn’t had as many pairs in his life as that baby has had in a few weeks

Reactions: 4
I thought it was pink but she is saying it's purple but very pink in my opinion 😂and again dont care boys wearing pink

Reactions: 1
Can’t stand tiny babies in proper outfits and shoes, for an event grand yeh but just put the child in a sleepsuit for god sake! Much more comfortable for them

Reactions: 6
Those shoes on that poor child . She has him looking ridiculous to be trendy - can't she just put him in ice comfy soft clothes and stop using him to make money it's exploitation

As someone who came across her in later years did she do the same with Ella may

Those pics are not normal for a child, neither are the outfits, and there they are, out on the World Wide Web forever…for all to see

There’s worse one. Ones of her in bikinis.
That’s awful, kids are only kids for a short time so leave them at it, she was dressing her like a teenager when she was a baby, and giving the child a false idea of what she should look like…bet she’s not happy she’s such a tomboy now. But those pics will be around forever…

Reactions: 3
She obviously has no conscience using her children to make money . She has a choice they don't

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.