Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did LOL when I saw the “lovely satin two piece” in penneys, that would be fab for a communion or confirmation. Maybe it’s just me, but that dress looks like a nightie of sorts.
She knew not to say for a christening because she knows she’d never wear anything like it lol, she’ll be in a big bright coloured floor length dress

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She knew not to say for a christening because she knows she’d never wear anything like it lol, she’ll be in a big bright coloured floor length dress
probably…. Though she does have a penchant for unflattering short dresses also

Reactions: 3
Do you know this it’ll be interesting to see what she does do because she clearly isn’t religious. But if she has one of them naming ceremonies now she won’t be able to have a communion down the line, will she.

Do you know this it’ll be interesting to see what she does do because she clearly isn’t religious. But if she has one of them naming ceremonies now she won’t be able to have a communion down the line, will she.
Yes she can if she gets him Christened before the communion. I've seen adults being Christened, after they chose to change their religion.

Yes she can if she gets him Christened before the communion. I've seen adults being Christened, after they chose to change their religion.
Yes but if she isn’t religious and does it just for content that would be very strange!

To be fair most people who christen their children aren’t religious, I think it’s more a day out than the religious element for most people. I know plenty of people have christened their kids and the next time they see the inside of a church is their communion day.

Reactions: 8
To be fair most people who christen their children aren’t religious, I think it’s more a day out than the religious element for most people. I know plenty of people have christened their kids and the next time they see the inside of a church is their communion day.
I don’t think there’s anything stranger than that. Why do it if you don’t believe in it? For a day out and some pictures for the gram. Also think it’s a bit of a stretch to say most, but maybe that’s just here. Anyway she didn’t get married in a chapel so all this debating is probably for nothing🤣

Reactions: 2
I don’t think there’s anything stranger than that. Why do it if you don’t believe in it? For a day out and some pictures for the gram. Also think it’s a bit of a stretch to say most, but maybe that’s just here. Anyway she didn’t get married in a chapel so all this debating is probably for nothing🤣
I think most people do it for tradition, some even do it to get their kids into school. Just saying she’d prob be in the majority if she did christening him and wasn’t religious, it’s not unusual at all.

So tired of seeing that poor baby dressed as an adult 😭 Stuffed into clunky Air Force runners since he was a couple of weeks old and the clothes don’t look a bit comfortable on him. Think I’ll have to unfollow.

Reactions: 6
So tired of seeing that poor baby dressed as an adult 😭 Stuffed into clunky Air Force runners since he was a couple of weeks old and the clothes don’t look a bit comfortable on him. Think I’ll have to unfollow.
I totally agree, no need for shoes on babies, they just look tacky and are not good for developing feet.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.