Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelly fitz is the pits, sell her sonfor more new clothes
---
She's on about baby shoes again i replied back no need for them and not comfy . She just put up lots agree they are cute and sole is memory fosm
I reckon lots complained . Did you see the top she was doing to wear to cold play - Jesus woman

Reactions: 2
Kelly fitz is the pits, sell her sonfor more new clothes
---
She's on about baby shoes again i replied back no need for them and not comfy . She just put up lots agree they are cute and sole is memory fosm
I reckon lots complained . Did you see the top she was doing to wear to cold play - Jesus woman
So what if they’re memory foam the child’s not going to be walking in them, absolutely pointless. That baby is like a doll with matching accessories. She comes across as very immature.

Reactions: 6
Is that supposed to be a holiday?! Cos she just keeps posting shite, is the holiday that bad?
Put the phone down and enjoy time with your kids instead of pimping them out with baby clothes and water bottles 🙄

Reactions: 9
How many air ups did she bring on holiday 🙄🫣
Bloody hell thought the exact same thing. It’s annoying enough to pack without bringing all those along. Also did her daughter have eyelash extensions? She’s a bit young to be starting with those already.

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell thought the exact same thing. It’s annoying enough to pack without bringing all those along. Also did her daughter have eyelash extensions? She’s a bit young to be starting with those already.
I thought the same, not to throw shade at the child, but Kelly is an influencer, puts out makeup videos, would she not steer her own child in the right direction and give her a bit of help/advice? They looked awful on her, she's a bit young for that look surely

Reactions: 1
God why is she trying to make sambas a personality trait? My dads in his 70’s and wears them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry, did she really just have a wooly hat and blanket on the baby when the humidity was through the roof today?? 🫡

She's so bloody annoying her whole life is shopping. Just shared that the asos app is down and will be fixed soon like it's a bloody emergency

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.