Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t think there is much to spill! Sheā€™s pretty boring! Anything she does is recorded for a few likes on the gram šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t think there is much to spill! Sheā€™s pretty boring! Anything she does is recorded for a few likes on the gram šŸ™„
I've seen her in action for years but she doesn't know my fella knows her fella she has caused murder with his family doesn't speak to any of them privileged child is right have seen her have major tantrums if she doesn't get her own way and poor Ella may shes so strict on her

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I've seen her in action for years but she doesn't know my fella knows her fella she has caused murder with his family doesn't speak to any of them privileged child is right have seen her have major tantrums if she doesn't get her own way and poor Ella may shes so strict on her
Oooh please tell us more! :LOL:

That doesnā€™t surprise me in the slightest! I know she has fallen out with loads of friends over the years! She used to be pals with that girl buff and blend that does the brushes! Bestos for 5 minutes then fell out!

Reactions: 1
She's one of these people who has to have or has a drama used to getting everything she wants and seems to blank people who are doing better then her

Reactions: 2
She's one of these people who has to have or has a drama used to getting everything she wants and seems to blank people who are doing better then her
Youā€™re right actually.. sheā€™s licked some serious arse to get anywhere. As soon as thereā€™s an ā€œinfluencerā€ getting attention she has to be all over them. Tagging them and trying to be friends just because theyā€™re in the spotlight for 5 mins.. like Ali D as soon as she had the triplets got a serious following so naturally kelly had to try and become friends with her :rolleyes: thatā€™s literally the only way sheā€™s able to stay somewhat relevant. I donā€™t think sheā€™d be involved in any of them zoom things or press drops unless she was ā€œfriendsā€ with the actual Instagram girls but itā€™s like sheā€™s just not on par with them.. same with Aoibhe, she was trying to be her friend when she got popular and then tagging her in stuff. Pure arse licking because she wouldnā€™t get anywhere herself the page wouldā€™ve been the flash in the pan and over with. Now sheā€™s relying on rebranding it to being about herself..

Well th
Youā€™re right actually.. sheā€™s licked some serious arse to get anywhere. As soon as thereā€™s an ā€œinfluencerā€ getting attention she has to be all over them. Tagging them and trying to be friends just because theyā€™re in the spotlight for 5 mins.. like Ali D as soon as she had the triplets got a serious following so naturally kelly had to try and become friends with her :rolleyes: thatā€™s literally the only way sheā€™s able to stay somewhat relevant. I donā€™t think sheā€™d be involved in any of them zoom things or press drops unless she was ā€œfriendsā€ with the actual Instagram girls but itā€™s like sheā€™s just not on par with them.. same with Aoibhe, she was trying to be her friend when she got popular and then tagging her in stuff. Pure arse licking because she wouldnā€™t get anywhere herself the page wouldā€™ve been the flash in the pan and over with. Now sheā€™s relying on rebranding it to being about herself..
well there isn't much content on herself really is there all her ideas are copied and seems to just constantly spend like how many times can you do up a house your only in 2 years think her bedroom has been done 3 times looks no different its like she sees a trend has to do it house is a miss match of all ideas on interior pages and her fashion is just a different coloured trackie each day id say gets dressed for a picture then back into trackie never see her doing a thing with her child even before lockdown it was just eateries with her no fun fun days

Reactions: 5
Yeah I hate the way sheā€™s always begging influencers for attention! One day I seen her tagging Stacy soloman because she was ratting a Daim bar! I was scarlet for her šŸ™„

• Haha
Yeah I hate the way sheā€™s always begging influencers for attention! One day I seen her tagging Stacy soloman because she was ratting a Daim bar! I was scarlet for her šŸ™„
Yesssssss this is exactly what Iā€™m talking about! :ROFLMAO: she would only be short of tagging Stacey solomons nanny in the post to make sure it was noticed:ROFLMAO: and letā€™s not forget dressing the child up in recreations of bloggers outfits so it would be awkward for them to try and ignore a child.. the lengths this one goes to for attention

Reactions: 3
ā€œEatingā€
She will be on the whinge about her weight in the next few weeks putting herself in the same boat as Shaunga Phillips her body is nothing like hers don't get me wrong im a curvy gal but I certainly wouldn't be eating all those cakes then moaning id be embarrassed

Reactions: 8
She doesnā€™t really bake either .. just assembles different sweets and biscuits into traybakes

Reactions: 9
That Glossier code she just put up an af link for expired at least an hour or two ago. Youā€™d think she would have the decency and brains to check it actually works before trying to make a quick few bob off people.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m so surprised she wasnā€™t all over the Gossies like flys on tit! Dressing up like an idiot and tagging the life out of all the people that were nominated! Thatā€™s a real Kelly move!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.