Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post literally just seem to consist of: her putting on tan, ad, sp, ad, baking the most calorie filled treats she can think of, some more ads, uncomfortable video of Ella, sp, sp, ad, moaning about her wedding being postponed, ad, sp, ad, saying she’s going to lose weight, gets fed up a few days later so more baking and then lots of body positivity posts... followed by a few more ads for good measure!

Reactions: 6
Just get married if you were doing it for the right reasons you would weddings wont be the same as pre covid for another 2 years or so

Reactions: 7
Read these last two comments and wasn't sure if I was on the Grace thread or this one! Only the name Ella and baking (as opposed to receiving) cakes are the distinguishing factors 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her post literally just seem to consist of: her putting on tan, ad, sp, ad, baking the most calorie filled treats she can think of, some more ads, uncomfortable video of Ella, sp, sp, ad, moaning about her wedding being postponed, ad, sp, ad, saying she’s going to lose weight, gets fed up a few days later so more baking and then lots of body positivity posts... followed by a few more ads for good measure!
You forgot, look at this sale. That sale. 20% off. Just bought Nike runners.. swipe up for some off this website that I’m going to hide so you must only go through this link so I get commission :ROFLMAO: yeah hun there’s a reason that the dress you bought is reduced from 80 to 20... They do be rotten:censored:

DID SHE JUST SHOW US HOW TO MAKE A POXY MCDONNELLS CURRY AND PRETEND ITS A RECIPE.

Oh my good God.

I'm commenting again I'm actually bleeping outraged 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The curry recipe is in the back of the pack we didnt need a poxy IG tutorial

And while I'm on it, stop putting everything in your poxy slow cooker, it takes 20mins to cook a chicken curry. I dont think slow roasting it is going to enhance the flavour of your instant poxy curry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Also don't forget the follow this girl follow that girl follow the other girl if not every day at least every second day. Majority are also English. Nothing against that just really odd she never really mentions any Irish heads?

Reactions: 8
Also don't forget the follow this girl follow that girl follow the other girl if not every day at least every second day. Majority are also English. Nothing against that just really odd she never really mentions any Irish heads?
And so many of them have multiple births??? I mentioned that here before, but I think she'd cream herself at the thoughts of having 3 babies to dress up. Never mentions Ali dee though

Face full of makeup and then her hair bet onto her head.. what’s the point :sick:

That’s literally just to gain more followers.. shares and shoutouts is the only reason she has as many followers as she does.. I just feel like she doesn’t fit in in the whole “insta” thing.. as annoying as the rest of them are they have some content, or a relevant theme to their page.. it’s like she used her daughter to get a bit of a following then was like OK MY TURN and just doesn’t know what to do now :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Siiiick of all the videos on her grid, I just don't like how it looks and like others have said, it's full of shite 'recipes'. She must be getting more engagement on the videos but god they're so fecking annoying.

Reactions: 3
She probably has as many followers from Ireland as she can get right now, so she’s shouting out all these English accounts in the hopes that she will grow over there too. She’s crafty alright. But incredibly disingenuous if you ask me.

Reactions: 5
She probably has as many followers from Ireland as she can get right now, so she’s shouting out all these English accounts in the hopes that she will grow over there too. She’s crafty alright. But incredibly disingenuous if you ask me.
Was literally just thinking this. She has no life outside that bloody page! Everything she does is for validation on Instagram

Reactions: 1
I always cringe at the interaction between her & Ella may. It always feels so contrived

Reactions: 3
She got a new dog no sign on her page must be because its not what she wanted

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.