Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really buy followers?
Yes , run her page on social blade and you'll see .
Or a quick scroll down through her followers you'll see the fake pages and middle eastern followers ( always a tell tale sign bought followers)
Plus she has 101k followers but only follows 1,997k too uneven

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes , run her page on social blade and you'll see .
Or a quick scroll down through her followers you'll see the fake pages and middle eastern followers ( always a tell tale sign bought followers)
Plus she has 101k followers but only follows 1,997k too uneven
I was wondering! It never made sense why she had 100 followers let alone 100k. It’s pretty obvious that page is the only thing she has.
So, why do the likes of benefit etc invite her to a launch thing? She can’t do makeup so I’m super confused? There’s a whole heap of makeup artists on Instagram with proper followings who would obviously be more a target market? I don’t get it:censored:

They invite people with a big following! Doesn’t matter that you can’t to make up! It all a popularity game!
That makes sense. I think Instagram seems to be dying slowly but surely and the likes of this one won’t know what to do with herself.

Reactions: 2
That makes sense. I think Instagram seems to be dying slowly but surely and the likes of this one won’t know what to do with herself.
Her along with many others .
I can't wait for the day these so called influencers are a thing of the past

Reactions: 2
Her along with many others .
I can't wait for the day these so called influencers are a thing of the past
Like as soon as I see one of these “insta” people recommend something I make a mental note to never ever buy it.. :ROFLMAO: I’ll avoid the product/brand like the plague and I know so many of my friends who do the same. It’s like it’s cheapened knowing the company would use this platform to promote themselves because essentially they’re all just cheap advertisement. Like we all hate ads in between our tv shows why do we willingly sit there and listen to these shite on about products:LOL: I think I’m going to go on an unfollowing spree lol

Reactions: 5
Like as soon as I see one of these “insta” people recommend something I make a mental note to never ever buy it.. :ROFLMAO: I’ll avoid the product/brand like the plague and I know so many of my friends who do the same. It’s like it’s cheapened knowing the company would use this platform to promote themselves because essentially they’re all just cheap advertisement. Like we all hate ads in between our tv shows why do we willingly sit there and listen to these shite on about products:LOL: I think I’m going to go on an unfollowing spree lol
Completely agree here. Im pregnant atm and will not go anywhere near Tony kealys because of all the free gear Nikki Whelan got from them. Wouldn't mind its the closest place to me too!!!🤣 I just wont do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she ever bee interviewed on podcast ect? Jens journey i listened to lately didnt realise all she went through in her life .

The kid looked so ungrateful opening that box. It’s a real shame they get sent anything at all. Privileged is right

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.