Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why would you need to give your child multivitamins if there on a well balanced diet that girl needs a nutritionlist to talk to her the child will end up so unhealthy as she is

Reactions: 3
The fact she came on to try the cleaning with that spray and got called out instantly from a professional because it destroys fabrics, so she had to back track. She doesn’t know what she does be shiting on about. Same with that hair stuff she “totally recommended” and fried her hair to bits because she used it wrong. Like why are some people allowed on social media :ROFLMAO: :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She definitely should be band! She’s not mentally stable with all the attention seeking she does and the content is just robbed from every social media outlet!

Reactions: 1
Her followers are prob late 20+ so she prob thinks robbing stuff off tiktok shell get away with alot of us see this tiktok crap from our own kids I swear not one bit of originality and never tagging the ideas she robs !

Reactions: 2
Absolutely no content on her page its like the boring life of a teenager how in gods name has she so many followers definitely bought have to be no effort whatsoever put on her posts screams Lazy

Reactions: 2
the sheer lack of skill in her 'baking' posts kills me. like, i love a thrown together dessert as much as the next person but any 10yo can assemble ingredients and drizzle some chocolate on top. it's fine! but it's hardly worth the screentime

Reactions: 4
That latest reel 🙈 she needs to accept that ella is now beyond that shite , the puss on her !! Needs a good dose of sunshine on her face too she must never leave the house

Reactions: 3
And Ella is like Eve Hewson !? Surprised she didn’t tag her actually ! Kelly is 12yrs old inside a 30yr old body

Reactions: 7
Ah sorry lads im not being funny but if you're gonna be showing yourself doing whatever it is youre doing with food at least make sure your hands are clean. Those rainbow cupcakes looked lovely but the nails just completely ruined it for me🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Who in there right mine can eat that much sugar then say their healthy is she delusional kelly is morbidly obese and putting up post about cakes and frozen fantas only have people questioning what her page is about looks to me like a cry for help for a comfort eater

Reactions: 6
Yes how someone would take food advice form this women is beyond me! She is clearly unhealthy it’s not exactly something you would want to be influenced to do! I’d be mortified to be that overweight and trying to influence people to eat all the surgery tit she eats!

Reactions: 5
Root canal why does it not surprise us with all the sugar intake
The best part about this is the fact that she couldn't afford the Crown but she can afford to constantly buy on ASOS and H&M and every makeup brand going 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.