Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah every now and then she gives the you the crap about how she wants to set good examples for her daughter and is going to loose weight! Then sits around the house all day eating by the looks of things! I get real loser vibes from her! Always looking for attention in anyway she can get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep. She literally couldn’t function without that Instagram page. Her life seems to revolve around getting attention. It’s always what she bought and then showing everyone what she bought, and if there’s a sale on somewhere. :rolleyes: Like hun, I’m sure if people want some Nike runners they can go on and get them themselves without your swipe up option... Could you imagine if she woke up and only had like 200 followers she’d have a meltdown🤣

Reactions: 8
Her latest post about “self love” and the difference in the child’s appearance in the video in her story and then the photo on her post! Self love!!!! but she has edited the child and her teeth to high heavens. What hypocritical nonsense I can’t believe so many more people can’t see through it yet

Reactions: 6
I think the poor kid looked really uncomfortable in the latest vid! Not nice to see.

Reactions: 4
I’ve really only followed her since lockdown 1.0. Prior to lockdowns did she ever leave the house, go to events etc?? She just seems so lazy. At home all day in loungewear, doing swipe ups and making reels of calorific food.
Ella is older now and it’s fairly obvious she no longer wants to be her mommy’s puppet.

Reactions: 9
I think the poor kid looked really uncomfortable in the latest vid! Not nice to see.
I always thought her child never seemed to really be present in the videos tbh like she's present but her mind is a 1000 miles away. Though in saying that and reading the comments she probably wants to be. Think she needs to leave the child out of the content now seeing as she's making the page more about herself than the child these days.

Reactions: 7
That child is allergic to the camera. She looked so so uncomfortable doing the RI reel. Just leave her be. Stop pushing her into uncomfortable situations.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I feel like she had to make a deal over the whole “she puts so much effort in” like sorry no. How do RI want them to do ads when that’s the stuff they put out there? They’d put you off their gear! One step closer to a new iPad would you feck off 🤣 She’d sell their souls for likes and follows!

Reactions: 5
Another one who buys her followers.
The unlikely stylist shared that Dunnes dress ages ago , Beverly influenced Kelly with that one .

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.