Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand Emma just back from staying a five star in Barcelona then home and complains about how low she is 🤔 i get she had a bad breakup but Jesus now off to Bali
---
Eat pray love and all that

I don’t understand Emma just back from staying a five star in Barcelona then home and complains about how low she is 🤔 i get she had a bad breakup but Jesus now off to Bali
---
Eat pray love and all that
Have her and the new fella broken up?

Well done to Emma for finding an old, worn pair of shoes on the street and giving them to a homeless man and taking the time to film herself doing it! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Yeah I say so what was it anyway
---
Why would she even flim that tit weirdo

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Looked like her tit is out?

what’s the story with her travelling. Is she alone or with someone. If she’s claiming to be alone there’s no way you’d be out asking strangers to photograph you. You also wouldn’t be that calm looking all the time if you were alone in Thailand or wherever she is. I assume this is the € she’s gotten from her walks? 😂😅

Reactions: 1
What’s with Emma’s Alexis Rose hands in her stories?
She’s ABBB-Sessed with her pink sunglasses which were so affordable at like €130 🙄
I can’t deal 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.