Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is Ashley's boy?! He's like frigging Bono in that get up with those glasses on inside.

She was the 1st person I thought of when I seen this too 🤣🤣 it's basically her to a tee
It’s all of them to be fair, every last Jaysis one of them monetising the most trivial crap.
I’ve seen a Reset Transformative morning workshop for €50, but don’t worry the free water bottle you get is worth €25!! And the person piling on the weight & not ‘transforming’ herself!

Reactions: 1
Heard Ashley and mellon got married, but haven't seen any pictures of the event. What is the word?

• Wow
I agree she never looks any different whether she's exercising or not. She looks fine all the same it's not a criticism of how she looks by any means. I would rather hope she gets something from it mentally as it doesn't change her physical appearance in any way. I hope she doesn't come on and post some bs photoshopped filtered fitness transformation journey photos trying to sell some programme or workout gear in a few weeks though. We know she will though, she is so transparent, any change in behaviour is always due to a #ad coming soon!

Reactions: 4
I bleeping knew there would be some poxy 6 week transformation coming with the Emma one! Nobody cares honestly, do the transformation and keep it to yourself. IF the results change your physical appearance then it will be noticeable otherwise just stfu and get on with it privately.

I bleeping knew there would be some poxy 6 week transformation coming with the Emma one! Nobody cares honestly, do the transformation and keep it to yourself. IF the results change your physical appearance then it will be noticeable otherwise just stfu and get on with it privately.
Couldn’t agree more . She is alwats the same size .. just drop the weight first then swoop
In with why . Always the same size - maybe she Should embrace it and realise its who she is

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why these influencers have to post they are exercising. Like tbh I think emma looks well as her size and she Knows how to style it properly too. Hoping she doesn’t go down your standard “influencer losing weight through #ad” for whatever supplements or shite they usually do!
The other one Ashley looked absolutely awful in all those bridal dresses on her stories.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.