Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't even follow the Instagram page for the so called vitamins she is shilling! Her and Erin McGregor both on this morning with ads about them. They'd do anything for money absolutely not an ounce of integrity in them. Let me stick my stomach out and pose for a before picture, do they think we are bleeping thick?!

Reactions: 2
Girls a size 14 or even the a 16 in this day and age is certainly not huge. Emma’s just annoying because she ‘UB sessed’ with everything and can’t string like, a sentence like, together for like, her mentoring like.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It’s the lies and the blurry pics that grind me I am not saying the size is big it’s just be real please. Every pics different lol

Check her stories now in the westbury I could be completely wrong but but there are blurry parts

Reactions: 4
Emma with the ‘aswell’ at the end of every sentence would drive a person demented 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Just hap to look at Ashley Instagram pg. latest pics she put up is really sluty looking. What hell she thinking and the clown she is "engaged" let's her post pics like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.