Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed in Emma’s stories how Ashley can barely move her face. I know they all get Botox but at least Emma can make normal facial expressions. I don’t understand why she needs that much work done to her face she’s not even old like. I’m all for people wanting to feel good about themselves but to the extent where it is super obvious that Ashley’s face looks frozen… it’s mad?!

Reactions: 2
Can I ask if you’s think they are stunning girls? I think they all are so well groomed, hair always done, nice clothes etc but I don’t think any of them are actually pretty or attractive. Feel real mean saying that but I honestly don’t see it don’t know if I’m the only one 🙈

Reactions: 5
Can I ask if you’s think they are stunning girls? I think they all are so well groomed, hair always done, nice clothes etc but I don’t think any of them are actually pretty or attractive. Feel real mean saying that but I honestly don’t see it don’t know if I’m the only one 🙈
I think Emma and Ashley are pretty. The other sister is very plain. Looking at their faces though Emma seems to be the one that’s maybe more natural looking then the other two. But that’s just my opinion. I like how she also goes on without makeup on some stories. I’d feel dreadful going outside without my face on 😬 I wouldn’t call them stunning but they are probably “attractive”

Reactions: 1
Ah they are good looking there’s no denying that! Wouldn’t call them ugly by any means! The tattoos Emma got…. Cringe!!! They are soooo basic witch, like wtf?

Ashley's bod is fantastic in real life. She's very striking looking, buy a bit frozen in the face.

Someone please enlighten me, why does Ashley take all those pictures in the loo and bathroom? Is it because most of them belong in the toilet? just asking

God she’s full of herself like

She should be on only fans

Leaves nothing to the imagination

Last edited:
  • Haha
Touching her boobs and all…. I’m sorry but wtaf !!! How is she not embarrassed parading herself all over the internet like that for anyone to see! I wonder what Chris makes of it all too!

Touching her boobs and all…. I’m sorry but wtaf !!! How is she not embarrassed parading herself all over the internet like that for anyone to see! I wonder what Chris makes of it all too!
I sure as hell would not want my fiance doing any promotions for some company dressed like that. wtf, Really cheap with not class, but then neither one of them has any class.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.