Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless they are buyin house next I find it bizarre too

I need to see the ring lol

Looks big

Reactions: 1
Weird they haven’t even lived together I find it so bizarre all for the money and gram

Together years but a weird set up
They have lived together for years I don't know what the set up is now but they defo lived together before as I knew someone who lived with them!

Isn't it funny how these influencers that have been proposed to always just happen to have a white dress with them to wear the night it happens! I know she wasn't wearing it for actual proposal but convenient she has one with her...you know with it being such a big surprise and all 🙄

Reactions: 9
All for gram

All paid for too I would say

Sheen falls is expensive actually everyone should boycott all these hotels the amount of them are they that desperate 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah came on to say the same about the white dresses - I don’t even own a white dress and these instahuns just seem to always have one packed 🙄

Reactions: 4
They have lived together for years I don't know what the set up is now but they defo lived together before as I knew someone who lived with them!
Why did they stop living together tho? And Emma live in two separate gaffs with Emma and not him? What did the person that lived with them say about them? Any tea?
Her winging and crying worked… she got the ring

Reactions: 1
Unless they are buyin house next I find it bizarre too

I need to see the ring lol

Looks big
Jewelleries friend who looked at ring says cheap oval. lots like included top & end and no destined bowtie in middle that good oval diamond has

You wouldn't never put him and her together sure ya wouldn't. The hen, lead up, wedding etc are all going to be so extra.

Yeah i mean get over it now she has a new fella she’s still caught up on this old one I feel

Ashley kehoe is one gee bag always in her underwear I mean put your bits away shape up with sharry my hole why would ya pay for something ya should already know people must be thick to believe this crap 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.