Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder are they renting
I'd imagine they are wasn't Ashley asking a while ago if anyone knew of 2 bedroom apartments to rent preferably new...would you fuck off like! The rental and housing market has people on their knees trying to put a roof, any roof over their heads but oh no only new would suit these vacuous pathetic shallow airheads aesthetic so they can "style it" and "create content". No you won't find the Kehoe girls keeping it real and finding a little place with paint 50 years thick on the walls and pine furniture from the 90s and trying to style that like the rest of us. Tone deaf bimbos.

Reactions: 7
I think fair play to her for outing her. That was shitty to send her in fairness.
Same - I am all for calling influencers and bloggers for dumb shit but I do not agree on criticism of anyone’s body. There is absolutely no need - not everyone is stick thin, I’m not and never will be! Plus, regardless of someone being thin we ALL struggle with our bodies. I think she looks great and I’ve always looked up to her because I have a similar figure.
I will admit some of the shit the 3 of them do drive me insane but I can’t imagine getting a message like that

Reactions: 6

Ruchie1986

She done a Mickey Mouse course for 7 Saturdays. Who the feck would pay her to be a life coach!

Lk truth

VIP Member
Yeah that’s what bugs me I liked her at the start but she changed very fake he did a scummy thing so I wouldn’t wish that on her I feel sad for her but she should have addressed it to followers

Mick.Muzzq

The two of them all dressed up for pictures in a carpark

Imagine getting done up, driving to a multi storey, whipping out the tripod and taking pictures for your instagram. What the hell is wrong with these people

• Haha

Apple pie

Seen Emma and the boyfriend out on Saturday, they were in the same bar as me lol. Can confirm he is the guy in the picture sent here before! Very old, he looked 50+ to me, kind of sexy tho but very skinny. And they were defo having an argument, Emma sat there the whole time looking very cross

• Wow

sn00ps

The Polaroid pics with the number of weeks....ffs....Jesus :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The whole reel with the hands on the ‘bump’ 🤮 his hands, her hands 🤢 and then of course, the obligatory outfit choice of underwear, because what’s more sexually flattering than being up the Hilary?!😂😂😂

• Haha

Lark

Yhe
They also don't follow each other on insta anymore so I defo think shes with someone new 😯 I'd say Ashley split with her boyfriend and got back together. I think they've split a few times. They were both at electric picnic a few years back and didnt see each other at all and then same thing a few months later he was back on her stories.

Emma and ashley were both defo following Ian during lockdown. So must only be recently they unfollowed.

Also as a side .....how do you start a new relationship during all this!?

Sorry but why is every wanker a “level 3 reiki” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Your man Chris is an absolute nacker as are Emma, Ashley & Claudine. Always have been, always will be!!!!! Good that he’s been named and shamed!!!!! Let’s see who he’s working with after this!!!!!

Gossipgal991

I follow the gym she is in and he is always tagged teaching classes that is awkward I think considering they don’t follow each other anymore it’s clearly bitter between them, would you want a fella that had been in a long relationship and spent the last two years cheating once a cheat always a cheat and he is nothing to look at personality like a plank by the looks of it I heard he was always texting girls before 🤮 I’m dying to know who the girl is and if she is pregnant for him
I just want to know how everything went down and how does she have so much money to go away and buy new clothes constantly and then afford PT and designer stuff and a gaff 😂😂

Hannahchoo

Emma just came up on my home page, so I had a look as you do. It was her birthday, she was feeling the love. She even bought a cake and balloons for herself. Then she set up the phone on her kitchen table and took photos of herself having a great time... with herself. You can see in the balloon reflection. Like would you be arsed?!

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Emma is getting worse she’s so full of it
she is getting worse and she really thinks she is a mental health motivational speaker... I saw her in the flesh this week and i can say those 4 lbs weight loss must have come off her toe nails.. Looked the same !!!

• Haha

NoseyScouser94

Ashley looks like a ****** to me shes got a verrrry manly face with them nasty bushy looking eyebrows and than no tits emma who looks like a prepubescent lad

• Angry