Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I know lol go enjoy your weekend stop posting not huge fan of her fashion looks either

Reactions: 1
See them on a boat yesterday bleeping idiots trying to be something she’s not like 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t like to comment on weight but Emma has defo gained a few kg or maybe I’m wrong

Reactions: 3
Meditation this morning I find her so fake 😂😂 even that whole shape up she just wanted the poxy cash

To show his add

Reactions: 2
Not a mention of Shape up with Sharry. Imagine all the girls who signed up coz of Emma then she never mentions it again. Joke.

I know it’s all fake watch now she will be back on after this week saying she lost weight by looking at her she has gained not been bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.