Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So confused with Emma she does shape up with sharry but now she’s going on about massages for drainage I mean just work out 💪 lol don’t get it myself all these quick fixes with her

Reactions: 1
Emma is banging a guy justin. Walks around malahide with him with her flat ass thinking she the bomb

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Justin O Brien is his name. Not on social media. He's a bell end. Her skanky mate chloe Noelle who hangs out of mick king from that famous cocaine snorting video has pictures if him on her insta

Reactions: 4
Oh god he a rot😂😂😂

She’s happy about her free coffee gals and away this weekend I wonder with her fella lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I saw her and iano a few times back in the day…hes tiny, nothing special at all, ya wudnt look twice at him
To be fair she has a lot more going for her than he did…shes actually more petite in person than she looks on the gram, i wouldnt call her big at all…this was maybe 2 or so years ago…

Reactions: 1
She’s not fat at all

Don’t like to comment on people’s weight we it’s bad but she’s all over shop one minute it’s shape up next it’s treatments lols

He did a horrible thing to her in fairness but she just went too fake

I've seen her alot in malahide. She is very loud in an irritating way. Trying to draw attention to herself! I wouldn't say she is fat, she has no shape to her. Ashleys pictures are filtered to bits

Reactions: 2
She’s not fat at all

Don’t like to comment on people’s weight we it’s bad but she’s all over shop one minute it’s shape up next it’s treatments lols
Yes I think it’s cuz she’s a different body shape to her sisters. Also think being beside iano didn’t help the sito either 😂😂 she actually puts hard graft into working out tho unlike a lot of other insta huns. She isn’t blessed with not having to worry about weight gain, she goes a bit up and down. Just normally like (most) women. I have to say i love how she still enjoys her life and isn’t restrictive and depriving herself to have the “perfect body”

What mean no shape 🤔

Ashley looks different every time lol either very skinny or curvy no clue

Reactions: 2
I've seen her alot in malahide. She is very loud in an irritating way. Trying to draw attention to herself! I wouldn't say she is fat, she has no shape to her. Ashleys pictures are filtered to bits
What mean no shape 🤔

Ashley looks different every time lol either very skinny or curvy no clue
No curves or waist. Flat ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.