Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was showing my mam something on Emma's page and she goes oh I know that girl she does be in the shopping centre in tracksuit bottoms and heels with a designer handbag and hat 🙈😂 It was funny cause it's only fecking Northside or Clarehall 🙄 Nothing to go over the top for unless she's hoping to bump into Iano 🤔🙄
Have they broken up? I haven't followed her for a while so I'm not up to date on the situation

Reactions: 1
Jesus Emma stands in one spot doing these clothes hauls its very awkward to watch

And the shape up with sherry 'results' are up! She has hidden her hair roots so it very much looks to me like the pic was taken the same day and she just sucked in for the after picture 🙄🤔🤣 a quick photo touch up to get rid of spot on face et voila! Pull the other one ffs

Reactions: 3
Omg sucking in big time isn’t she she may have lost some weight but come on put up a real picture

The sister is skinny but the tan is too much lol

Last edited:
I struggle to lose any weight but surely 2kg over the course of 5 weeks is actually shocking?!? 😱 especially on a plan!!!

Reactions: 2
Yeah plus she doesn’t look toned so I dunno 🤷‍♂️ maybe she’s just doing this Cus she’s getting paid lol she has lost some weight but if I’m honest diets and plans don’t work it’s all about balance why waste money on this stuff when clearly it’s easy to just be healthy no lol maybe I’m wrong but I workout walk an I don’t need a shape up with sharry to help me 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
What we think of Emma’s real Jesus lord 😂😂😂
The mouth gasping open like a malahide cod as my granny used to say 😂

And why oh why do they never iron anything they try on?! Creases cheapen the look of everything..it pisses me right off 🙈🤨

Also the before and after pic of her sharry results her nails are the same, she now has them done differently so that after pic wasn't taken in the last week or 2 anyway that's for sure.

Yeah all fake I can’t stand them 3 up their own ass I swear... she be back on in two weeks saying I’ve lost over a stone 😂😂😂😂😂

Even sucking in there walking through a park 😂😂😂😂

Does one of them not have a dog? Haven’t seen it in a while. I really don’t understand why any “influencers” get a dog. Once things open up again, they’ll be at every opening of an envelope leaving the poor dogs at home all the time. It really upsets me, dogs are huge commitments and part of the family. Especially if they’re a lockdown puppy, they’re even more clingy (I know this from experience).

Hey 👋🏽 Long term follower first time poster.

My sister is buying a house and I am pretty sure Emma’s house is up for sale. I thought she lived in Cabra, so I was surprised when I seen it.

It might not be her’s but the hall and bedrooms look the same and the table in the kitchen looks like the one in her photos.

Wonder were they are going to live? Maybe they will claim homelessness 😳 sure we will see in time. The three of their content back round will change dramatically if it is her house up for sale. They all seem to use the same bedroom.

Oh and if it is her house 😳😳😳 no wonder she never shows the back garden 🤮

Why is Emma talking about planning holidays like that?? As if she hasnt been away what so ever??She went to Malta last summer???? So fake

Found her house on daft, I don’t think can link it it’s against rules but type in coolock for sale and you’ll find it. I though she had bought Ian out??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.