Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very annoying all them colours they wear wouldn’t be me anyway kinda prefer my own style it’s all the adds there getting paid for this Emma is flogging on depot and again lying about sizes it’s a joke wonder how many kgs she’s down this week we mite find out today 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know wait and see now when all things open these wasters will get all the free stays dinners etc so sick of them all full of it like and common as muck 😂😂😂 go workout Emma your fooling no one

Also following gone up how is. Beyond me

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ashley talking absolute pony there about the dentist. She clearly got an infection after root canal treatment as no dentist would carry out treatment if she already had a "bit of infection that was there". Its not unusual needing an antibiotic after that kind of treatment but obviously didn't want it to look bad on the dentist as it's a collab 🙄 I'm actually embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 3
Oh I know and Emma clearly won’t wear that dress again size 12 I think maybe a 14 Cus pretty little thing sizes are small it will be up on depot next week

Following going up can’t see why boring and fake an full of there own importance buying 200 euro worth of runners must have a lot of spare cash lol

Last edited:
Is it just me or are these reels beyond boring they have as much personality as a wet fish! You see other Instagramers doing this and they actually look really well but these two are shocking 😆

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed them all recently. I had liked Ashley, but even she's gone as dull as dish water.

I could not be seen in them looks 😂😂😂
What even is this style? I’m big into fashion, but the trends that they’re all rocking these days 🤮 Just awful! It’s just not timeless or chic in any way. Ashley’s latest reel, so out of time, just made me cringe. The outfits recycled from the last reel with Claudine. The content is absolutely crap.

Reactions: 5
I think they think they look well they all going for this hot girl summer crap 😂😂 I mean I prefer class over trash ha ha

I was showing my mam something on Emma's page and she goes oh I know that girl she does be in the shopping centre in tracksuit bottoms and heels with a designer handbag and hat 🙈😂 It was funny cause it's only fecking Northside or Clarehall 🙄 Nothing to go over the top for unless she's hoping to bump into Iano 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂 they look stupid really like

Looks like shape up with sharry isn’t that great after all 😂😂😂 everybody is different yes Emma we know

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.