Kehoe Sisters - Ashley, Emma and Claudine (Irish Bloggers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean they just so up there own asses like put your shit away thanks.

They are loosing followers anyway lol

Reactions: 3
Why do they all post on insta at the exact the same time. Is it a race to see who can get more likes or something? Or just the basic 6pm is one of the best times to post on insta

Reactions: 2
Emma really getting worse she’s starting this 12 week thing can you imagine she’s all for be your best self shite lol

Reactions: 4
Brilliant she’s fake as fuck they all clones I wonder what she looks like in person I’m intrigued anyone know???

Emma I’m so transparent you know eh no u are not Emma! Never mentioned your break up. Sneaking off to get highlights done. Breaking all the rules. Fake as fcuk.

Reactions: 5
It’s gas isn’t it...fake fake fake how can anyone pay for that workshop is beyond me!!! Wouldn’t give her a penny!!! She’s very full of herself I’m starting to think and wonder why did the fella go to such extremes.... I don’t condone it but imagine living that life she’s designer mad aswell wonder how will this fitness with sharry go she be back on Friday telling us she lost 5ibs

Reactions: 2
Emma I’m so transparent you know eh no u are not Emma! Never mentioned your break up. Sneaking off to get highlights done. Breaking all the rules. Fake as fcuk.
Holiday to Malta with her brother (during the pandemic) letting on like she was away with a fella....

Reactions: 8
She’s as bad as our Grace. They are similar in so many ways. Different plan every week. Oh I lost so many pounds but still looks the same? Full of shite. I had to unfollow all of the sisters. Sneaky little fcuks the lot of them.

Reactions: 4
She actually seems the fakest out of the 3 of them and that is saying something .... can you imagine the absolute tripe being said in her workshop “you do you”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.