Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss slinky is just someone whos weightloss inspires or impresses you. Are they all blind? I dread think what bullshit she spouts at group.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Miss slinky is just someone whos weightloss inspires or impresses you. Are they all blind? I dread think what bullshit she spouts at group.
I really do think that everybody at her group sees what we see and feels sorry for her because she is obviously mentally ill.

Reactions: 4
Well done Kirsty, 31 years old and your proud that you’ve cooked pasta, 3 sausages and some meat to prep your bland shite meals for work this week before 9 this morning, loads of effort and imagination there!
Also so defensive when someone simply just mentioned brown pasta ‘mate’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well done Kirsty, 31 years old and your proud that you’ve cooked pasta, 3 sausages and some meat to prep your bland shite meals for work this week before 9 this morning, loads of effort and imagination there!
Also so defensive when someone simply just mentioned brown pasta ‘mate’
I know .. just seen tht .. she didn’t congratulate the other girl on losing weight even though the lass told Kirsty she was her inspiration... I’m sorry but that pasta with no sauce on will be rubbery as f today never mind the next few days .. it looks gross

Reactions: 3
I know .. just seen tht .. she didn’t congratulate the other girl on losing weight even though the lass told Kirsty she was her inspiration... I’m sorry but that pasta with no sauce on will be rubbery as f today never mind the next few days .. it looks gross
Yeah no well done all ‘me, me, me’

Reactions: 2
she’s so bleeping RUDE. MATE. 🤢

What has she done all weekend hibernate in her bedroom eating?! No food pics. Just gross underwear pics! She is so rude, no wonder she has one mate and is single 😂

• Haha
What has she done all weekend hibernate in her bedroom eating?! No food pics. Just gross underwear pics! She is so rude, no wonder she has one mate and is single 😂
I’m a bit disappointed we’ve not had chance to see some yummy Chinese food .. would have been best thing she’s posted , especially after the meal prep lol

• Haha
Anyone see her rant again???
SHES WATTCHINGGG

Also side note.

Christ, what on Earth was she doing with that lollipop? I feel sick. Also, does she know the syns in that?

• Haha
Anyone see her rant again???
SHES WATTCHINGGG

Also side note.

Christ, what on Earth was she doing with that lollipop? I feel sick. Also, does she know the syns in that?
I saw that .. thing is she could have pretended someone had said that , but do we really want to watch her sucking a lollipop ?

• Haha
Just when you thought the girl couldn't get any worse, she records herself sucking a lolly. Vile 🤢 I bet her DMS are a right laugh, no wonder she's so confident. 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.