Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were all wrong. The plan does work. Such an inspiration. She should be on the cover of slimming world.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The cold hard fact is that she’s the same weight she was in August, despite claiming to eat rabbit food and go to the gym 6 times a week 🤔

Her Instagram is all smoke and mirrors, every post crafted to give the illusion that she’s smashing it but all it takes is a bit of common bloody sense to see that she isn’t 🙄

Reactions: 6
1lb off.
Something def not right!!!

That could have just been her first 💩 of the day.

Reactions: 2
Miss bleeping Slinky

What a joke 😂

I think they all see that she is mentally ill and it’s a pity thing 🙈

In her black leggings and black sports bra she looks like a whale.

She even leaves the top button undone on her pj’s to try and flash some cleavage 🙄🙄 desperado

• Sick
Shes having a off plan Chinese tonight to celebrate her 'great loss' half a baguette with butter this morning too. You can tell she eats WAY more than she says!

Reactions: 4
Shes having a off plan Chinese tonight to celebrate her 'great loss' half a baguette with butter this morning too. You can tell she eats WAY more than she says!
And 2 Hifi bars & chocolate porridge but she’s not eaten much today Cos she’s not hungry lol

Reactions: 1
Gross! Who feels the need to take underwear shots and post to insta at every opportunity!? A desperate attention seeking lying binge eating I love myself Kirsty that’s who! 😷🤢 them thighs aren’t shrinking and my god stop breathing in it’s blatantly obvious

FFS more pictures of Kirsty in her granny pants with no difference from the last god knows how many underwear pics!

I’m sorry but if she was a member of my family or a friend I would be telling her what a fool she is making of herself.

And.....

I have literally eaten nothing all day today apart from a baguette and butter as it is all I wanted
Did you literally forget the porridge and hi fi bars that you literally posted this morning. Are you literally mentally ******** or just literally a compulsive liar.

What I don’t get is that she says she eats her bland meals because she likes plain food...

Tonight she is having Singapore Noodles, she usually has Beef in Black Bran Sauce.
So you like other foods so why not eat a stir fry now and then.

She must think we are stupid.... you do not get to be her size liking plain meat and veg!

FFS more pictures of Kirsty in her granny pants with no difference from the last god knows how many underwear pics!

I’m sorry but if she was a member of my family or a friend I would be telling her what a fool she is making of herself.

And.....

I have literally eaten nothing all day today apart from a baguette and butter as it is all I wanted
Did you literally forget the porridge and hi fi bars that you literally posted this morning. Are you literally mentally ******** or just literally a compulsive liar.

What I don’t get is that she says she eats her bland meals because she likes plain food...

Tonight she is having Singapore Noodles, she usually has Beef in Black Bran Sauce.
So you like other foods so why not eat a stir fry now and then.

She must think we are stupid.... you do not get to be her size liking plain meat and veg!
I’m really starting to see the lies now that everyone keeps mentioning.. I didn’t before apart from she’s obviously not saying everything about what she’s eating but yeah she likes plain food best but now she’s getting them noodles as they are spicy ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.