Keepingupwithkirstylea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on to say that man lol

Also, can we just take a moment to appreciate the GLOWING recommendation of those protein crisps that she’s gone to the trouble of tagging My Protein in on her latest story... “Mmm...quite nice. *shrugs*”

Excuse me while I race out to buy a packet of those bad boys. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I found it quite funny that she has yet again forgot what she’s said previously! So she did an hour on the bike and says the longest she’s ever done was 30 minutes yet, I think it was the week before last, she claimed to do a couple of 45 minute bike sessions 🤔🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
20 minutes of actually going for it is better than an hour of cycling along like an old lady. Good luck getting that stone off Kirsty. Because at this rate you're gonna need a miracle

Reactions: 3
There was nothing in that box that couldn't have waited until after her shower .....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her heart rate when cycling is the same as when she’s slowly walking along filming herself.
I bet she peddles like mad just for 2 mins before she wants to do a story then fcks it off for her garage stash

I don’t know how to create a new thread or what title we should have .. please help Cos I’ve just got in from a 10 hour shift n need to fckin rant 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here but I'm outraged, meal replacement shake for breakfast then crumpets an hour later??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s already had 700 calories and it’s 9.22am. Oh man, she is comedy gold. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was just thinking that! 😳
I haven't even had breakfast yet and she's already 2 meals in 😂
She’s smashing them goals though hun!! 🤣🤣🤣

She isn’t in the mood for today. Kirsty hun, when you eventually grow up and start to be an adult - you know, when you have a job and a mortgage, you will have no choice but to be in the mood. You’re a 32 year old child who doesn’t live in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No wonder her back hurts, her form is poor and she’s doing too much. One hour of exercise in the morning with good form is more than enough for her. She said the other day she did 100 workouts in July or something? I bet Olympic athletes don’t even do 100 workouts in a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah but she can’t male money in Aldi 😂😂😂😂
She also keeps tagging redlips in things so I think where she was just ignoring her now she feels she needs to say something. No kiss, no hun etc just blunt & to the point!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.