Keepingupwithkirstylea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Not very hungry but have to eat'

Mmmmm okay sure 😂

I just wouldn't eat if the alternative was this unseasoned chicken and bland veggies

Reactions: 5
Has to eat? Even tho she’s technically already had 2 meals before this... so really no need to eat anything

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No one ‘has to eat’ if you aren’t hungry, you aren’t going to die by missing one meal bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she have to eat? Is she being blackmailed or something? Has she lost loads of weight and is in danger of being underweight so she needs the calories? I don't get it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Keeping up with how little Kirsty knows.

347 calories on a mini chocolate bar and 3 snack a jacks. Wow.

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to eat? Is she being blackmailed or something? Has she lost loads of weight and is in danger of being underweight so she needs the calories? I don't get it
She’s perpetuating all the outdated diet myths. Don’t eat after a certain time. Eat 3 meals a day. Never skip breakfast blah blah blah.
Eat when you’re hungry. Don’t look at the clock 🙄 breakfast is good for you. It’s fine to have it when ever you want. 3 meals is a good idea but some people prefer 2 big meals or 4 small ones. Surely the whole point of calorie counting is working out the best for you. Her reply to red lips was so “off” kirst if you actually know regular peanut butter is lower cal than skinny chemical peanut nut butter why are you promoting it. You worry me kirst.

Anyone else would have been blocked for that comment 😂😂😂
Of course they would. She’s such a beg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
'I've not eaten much'.... Jeez, you'd eaten by half 9 what I've eaten all bloody day.

'I gain weight when I'm ill, I've been in a deficit for two days'. Urrrrrmmm you need to be in a good deficit for at least six of the seven love, and if on even one day you eat twice your calories, you're screwed for the rest of the week. She makes me cringe so bad, I want to unfollow her but her stupidity entertains me 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Poor Kirsty has to get up at 5:40am tomorrow as has so much to do & needs to do an hour & a half walk tomorrow because she’s done no exercise today!?! Try getting up early everyday to go to work as well as fitting in some exercise & cooking healthy nutritious meals. She’s such a joke & I will eat my hat if she has a stone loss this month

Reactions: 6
'I've not eaten much'.... Jeez, you'd eaten by half 9 what I've eaten all bloody day.

'I gain weight when I'm ill, I've been in a deficit for two days'. Urrrrrmmm you need to be in a good deficit for at least six of the seven love, and if on even one day you eat twice your calories, you're screwed for the rest of the week. She makes me cringe so bad, I want to unfollow her but her stupidity entertains me 🤣🤷‍♀️
This!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did she just say she does 4 workouts a day, 2 walks and has spent the last 2 days in a massive deficit so she's worried she put weight on because she hasn't eaten enough...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.