Keepingupwithkirstylea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually I’m quite sympathetic to women when they say they’re suffering period cramps.

I don’t know why, but when she says ‘you men are so bleeping lucky‘ it really grates on me. I mean, I am lucky so she’s perfectly right but just the fact it’s her saying it is what annoys me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Usually I’m quite sympathetic to women when they say they’re suffering period cramps.

I don’t know why, but when she says ‘you men are so bleeping lucky‘ it really grates on me. I mean, I am lucky so she’s perfectly right but just the fact it’s her saying it is what annoys me. 😂
I hate when she puts up stories telling men how they should look after their girlfriend when it's their period or says something bleeping stereotypical and says "isn't that right girls?"

Don't bleeping lump me in with you, Kirsty. Plus, you don't have a partner so duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
'We all love a good shag behind the bins in Waitrose car park don't we girls?!? Ey?'

No Kirsty. No we don't. You species.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have only just now caught up on all her stories from today, can’t believe how visibly annoyed she looked at her own sister wanting to lose weight!

• Haha
Firstly, she has no right to call anyone lucky in the way she does when she's 31,unemployed and sponging off her parents. Least inspiring person ever.

Also, if I have my period I'm more than capable of buying myself chocolate. I'm not a needy bleep. It's not a bleeping disability. Although my husband would be happy to go shop for me any day, maybe cos I don't take advantage to be fair!! Her periods every two weeks, poor fucker would live in tesco 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When has she EVER worn her Nan's fleece? She puts everything on IG so surely we'd have seen it!
I can’t imagine it fits! Looks quite small

She couldn’t even talk about her sister - she’s so unsupportive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Whoever called it on the Spicentice just being chucked over the food as seasoning rather than used in the actual cooking process got it right.

Reactions: 2
So she’s annoyed cos she set her alarm at 5:45 for her walk but didn’t wake up till 6:20 so she’s annoyed & hasn’t gone & is gonna do a workout in the garage ??? Wtf ??? Why can’t she go on her walk lol I’m so confused

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she not bring pasta, chicken and broccoli to work a lot?? Why would you eat stuff you don't like?
So she’s annoyed cos she set her alarm at 5:45 for her walk but didn’t wake up till 6:20 so she’s annoyed & hasn’t gone & is gonna do a workout in the garage ??? Wtf ??? Why can’t she go on her walk lol I’m so confused
That's what I was thinking! She got up at 6.20, made breakfast and is on the bike half an hour ago at 8.10... Why not go for the walk anyway? It's not like she's rushing to go to work etc! If I sleep in normally, there is no way I'm getting a workout in getting kids up dressed to granny before school then heading to work, I know at the moment no school and I'm working from home which is chaos but my boss says good morning to all the kids and talks to them first at all our zoom meetings 😂 She could be getting work or doing something productive with her time, noone works out 5 times a day, who has the time??

Strawberry picking now, shouldn't she have been doing that when farmers were calling out for volunteers? Now her sis is doing it she's doing it?

Reactions: 4
Seems like a sad competitive thing. What a toxic relationship to have with your sister

Reactions: 4
I play in a band and we are currently looking for a new member. I’ve just done a Facebook stalk of a potential new member and he’s actually a dick so we’ve stopped his audition.

if Facebook can stop someone from getting a position in a non-paying, only doing it for fun band like mine then Kirsty is really going to struggle to get anywhere in a post-lockdown competitive job market when things open up again, especially considering how many people are going to be competing for each and every job.online presence is going to be a huge part of anyone’s background check and hers doesn't do her any favours at all.

Reactions: 9
Kirsty wakes up and opens her eyes, swings her legs out of bed. 'Phew that was a tough workout'

Heads downstairs to make her breakfast and winks at herself in the mirror 'workout number 2!' I am smashing it today!'

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pushing a baby in a pram is not a workout ffs
We live facing a big green and there's this mam that has three kids in a buggy that goes running. I'm always like fair play to her but Thirsty will have one baby in a buggy and will be walking at snails pace, not exactly a work out.

Kirsty wakes up and opens her eyes, swings her legs out of bed. 'Phew that was a tough workout'

Heads downstairs to make her breakfast and winks at herself in the mirror 'workout number 2!' I am smashing it today!'

This made me laugh so much but so true she’s on about 100 workouts a day she is breaking world records

We live facing a big green and there's this mam that has three kids in a buggy that goes running. I'm always like fair play to her but Thirsty will have one baby in a buggy and will be walking at snails pace, not exactly a work out.
Yeh that’s a workout! Even with one baby and running or fast walking you can call that a workout but not strolling around a farm for goodness sake.

Omg she’s posted on stories she’s done 7 workouts already this week .. it looks like it’s on an app .. all around 15 min long .. that’s not a fckin workout .. I’d be embarrassed!!!!

Omg she’s posted on stories she’s done 7 workouts already this week .. it looks like it’s on an app .. all around 15 min long .. that’s not a fckin workout .. I’d be embarrassed!!!!
Sorry if at least 15 min.. she could be doing lots of 16 min workouts & just lyin tht she’s doing 30 min

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.