Keepingupwithkirstylea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When has she EVER worn her Nan's fleece? She puts everything on IG so surely we'd have seen it!
I’d be amazed if it even fit her! I’m not completely sure but if I remember rightly she shared a pic of her nan and she was waaaay smaller than krusty!

McDonalds for lunch..... great start! I thought she was prepping her lunch this morning!
Funny that McDonald’s is less calories than most of her tit, dryer than the Sahara desert lunches!!

Reactions: 6
I actually laughed out loud - definition 😂😂😂😂 oh sweet lord I don’t think I’ve ever belly laughed so much! Fair play not knocking someone for trying but she isn’t trying. She’s spouting nonsense she’s read on the internet, or on someone else’s social media and not things that are actual relevant to her. You can’t pretend to be an ‘influencer’ when all you talk is utter nonsense

Reactions: 4
No I can’t cope with her saying she’s got definition. Surely she’s joking

Reactions: 1
Why on earth has she cooked pasta for her dinner when in her own words she’s not a fan and struggles to eat it? Blatantly to flog bloody spice entice! Imagine being that pathetic you can’t even eat things you like for dinner as you haven’t got an affiliate link for them! 😂

Reactions: 5
Why on earth has she cooked pasta for her dinner when in her own words she’s not a fan and struggles to eat it? Blatantly to flog bloody spice entice! Imagine being that pathetic you can’t even eat things you like for dinner as you haven’t got an affiliate link for them! 😂
She’s not all there, she has the palate of a child

Honestly, I can’t cope with her. I’ve just been looking and none of her size posts make any sense. It’s literally her in different lights, clothes, angle and height of the photo. It’s ridiculous for her to make out like it’s anything else.

Reactions: 1
You’re not moving on up
Your not moving on out (of mummy and daddies)
Nothing can stop you (apart from a McDonald’s at lunch time)

right I’m confused she said she was half way through her work out
I’ve not finished yet I’m about to finish in 10 9 8

so are her workouts only 20 seconds no wonder she does so many a day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was such a bloody good title.
I think now her sister is on a weight loss mission too she will step it up you know Kirsty always has to be the best expect cooking expect 10 workouts a day
I hope her sister absolutely smashes it.

come on! Story time please. Why did we have to get to a new thread for a story anyway??
JVC likes attention... 🙃

Also not defending her but we've seen her in that green fleece loads of times. She used to always wear it to the gym with just a sports bra.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.