Keepingupwithkirstylea #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly someone needs to have a word with her? is there no one, like no family or friends would tell her to get an actual grip of herself?

Reactions: 3
For someone who kept preaching on about social distancing she's certainly not following guidelines now!

Reactions: 6
Omg can u imagine jumping about & filming yourself miming at a bbq in front of ppl .. I bet they think she’s a right dick !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She reshared her Dare review video, had a skip through.
One point she pulls out a Dare T shirt, "I've got three I live in them".
Do you really? Can't recall ever seeing you in much else besides your baggy hoodies and sports bras.

Reactions: 4
Ok so weirdly cringe with her male cousins. Urgh. Also has social distancing ended now then? I thought one family was allowed around another’s house and 6 people in the garden but all social distanced? No?

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ! Imagine being a guest at that party! Be in the bleeping moment- you’re with family, I’m imagining you haven’t seen for ages- have a day off!! I’m 100% certain there’s something wrong with her- she is deffo special 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’ve had to watch the story after seeing the comments and omfg what a cringe. If that was my family member constantly recording herself singing into her phone at my party sorry but I would be having words she looks bleeping mental and what kind of uncle does that kind of tongue motion at his niece. Gross.

Reactions: 3
What a bleep
Her sister is steering clear I can see.
How does she justify it? I just gotta keep my fans up to date with every move I make !!
GET A bleeping LIFE

• Haha
The “on plan drinks” also don’t include the wine she was pictured holding in the pics she posted earlier 😂🙈

• Haha
She might as well have just stayed at home n filmed herself singing in her garage .. her behaviour is unreal !!

She might as well have just stayed at home n filmed herself singing in her garage .. her behaviour is unreal !!
I can’t stop watching though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's the most cringe person I follow on Instagram and that says a lot, as I follow a good few for carcrash entertainment.

Very inappropriate behaviour with all males, the uncle tongue thing was vile. She has to be a bit special.

Jesus Christ, I just watched the stories after reading here... does she HAVE to record every second of her evening? Does she believe if you don’t record something it didn’t really happen. FFS thank god my cousins aren’t like that.

Reactions: 2
she’s so strange just enjoy the party.
You are not a celebrity you don’t need to film every second of your life.
Especially when it makes you look so desperate and cringe.
There’s definitely 2 family group chats one with the Downing’s on and one where every one goes WTF was she doing 😂

Last edited:
The more I watch, the weirder it gets.

Words can't describe how weird these families act around each other.

Anyone noticed how saggy her boobs are when she’s dancing around 🤢 does she not own a supportive lift me up bra! Sure she’s worn her smelly sports bra again! So desperate for male attention that you flirt with any man with a pulse including family 🤮🤢

• Sick
Oh my god. I saw the grid posts and wondered how she’d uploaded so many but the stories are something else 🙈😫. Whole new level of cringeeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.